What is your best inspirational qoute?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin_d'_lion

Reaction score
Some of us have personal qoutations that inspires us. And here's mine:

You cannot control the world outside, but you can choose what you will bring into yourself. If you do not see anything of value in your life, begin by finding one thing of beauty every day until it becomes a habit.

Tell me what is yours?

"I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your g*d-**** spine"

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.- Unknown

Just kidding :p Ok...here ya go...my absolute favorite! I bolded the part that really speaks to me.

"Only those who truly love and who are truly strong can sustain their lives as a dream. You dwell in your own enchantment. Life throws stones at you, but your love and your dream change those stones into the flowers of discovery. Even if you lose, or are defeated by things, your triumph will always be exemplary. And if no one knows it, then there are places that do. People like you enrich the dreams of the worlds, and it is dreams that create history. People like you are unknowing transformers of things, protected by your own fairy-tale, by love.”
Ben Okri
click hereto find out why women may not hit harder, but they hit lower.
click hereto find out why Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an *******.
click hereto get a free pamplet on self gratification
click hereTo find out how you can be one of the first people in your neighborhood to waste 19.95 on honeysuckle you don't need.

Latest posts

Back