What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to come home to the guy I'm with, cooking dinner for a sunset picnic. On the beach or near the lake or just a place with a fantastic view. Maybe by a waterfall. I'd love to have candlelight and talk about the future and who we are and the things we like in life. Laughing and sharing. Being close. Even having the kids with us would be fun (if they were doing their own thing too). Play a game of candlelight chess, 20 questions or just something fun. If it rained at the end, it would be a perfect night.

lol. it's not either. It's saying I would love to do that with a new man in my life. I wish I had one, but the guy I'm with now, never in a million years would he be caught dead doing that. And, the kids, he'd love to send away.

Well, I have no experience whatsoever with dates, least of all romantic.. but I have quite a few ideas what I'd like them to be.

Beside a campfire in the forest or near a waterfall (or even better both), roasting mutton, talking about exciting topics (such as aliens, and all things paranormal) or just about anything. (but no wine, I don't drink alcohol) Oh right, and if we actually have a telescope too and can watch stars, then that's just absolutely great:)) Or practice martial arts techniques (of course, that only applies if the partner is engaged in some kind of martial arts too)
At home, discussing some books we have read or watching an interesting movie (no chick flicks), having made some sandwiches or a cake to go with:) or playing chess
Walking together and exploring new places we haven't been to yet, perhaps visiting a cave (there's something attractive and mysterious about caves)
Hunting for UFOs with cameras out somewhere :D (Does it sound like I'm obsessed yet? lol )
Just going to a movie (preferably a fantasy/action), then visiting some cafe or a nice, cosy pub (not an expensive restaurant, I don't like the pretentious atmosphere) and perhaps going for a walk in the city afterwards (I love city lights at night)

Yah, would enjoy any of those:))

TO THE PUB!

Really, I think the best night I ever had was back the first time I was in college. It was easter, and the RA's (Resident Advisors for the Dorm Rooms) had hidden plastic eggs with candy and condoms in them all over the dorms. Me and this girl (we never got together, still kicking myself over that one, lol) were up all night looking for the eggs and playing that electronic game "bop it"

... Goes to show it's not WHAT you are doing, it's the person your are doing it with...

I got a ticket left on my windshield for not having an adventure pass once.
I think the park ranger was too emberass to approach us becuase we were naked.
You gotta try Adam and Eve at least once in your life.lol

Yeap, a walk on the beach, peer, clifts during a sunset
An evening out at some nice resturant over looking the bay.
Or a small quite italian resturant.

I think when you're in love it dosn't matter. A simple picknic at a park or just laying in bed all weekend.
A slow dance under the moon light without music. A sunday drive into the mountain.
Rant a row boat and just row it out to the middle of a lake.

You gotta try it in an elevator at least once in your life time.lol
When you're in love..it dosn't matter.

Sometimes we even go to make out spots and make out like we were 18 again.
We had plenty of spots..lmao

A romantic walk on the beach at night while looking up at the night sky with the moon and stars above you.

A picnic at night in a playground. Bring a boombox and play random music the entire night while we munch on food and play on the slides or jungle gym. Unleash our inner children :p

NarcolepticInsomniac said:
A picnic at night in a playground. Bring a boombox and play random music the entire night while we munch on food and play on the slides or jungle gym. Unleash our inner children :p

That sounds fun. But you gotz to have some alcohol as well :D

I dont think that i'm much into the whole romantic scenes..
I don't really imagine watching moonlight or eating food or walking down the beach with a guy or anything. Not that i haven't done it before but that's just not it. Those things just make me feel like "so, that's it, what's next?" and i think i can't enjoy them.
And whole talking about love and feelings it's a bit of a turn off.

I'm more into those underground concerts in the places where it's still allowed to smoke inside, standing next to the guy i like somewhere in the background (because people near the stage are usually too wild :D) and listening to music.

cooking food together, then playing a game like jenga while we eat. then watching a movie.

Are you looking for ways to create the perfect romantic evening for two in the comfort of your own home? Well bedroom games for couples are a great way to get the evening off on the right start. One of the most romantic gifts you can buy is one that comes from a thoughtful and heartfelt selection. If you choose a romantic gift basket or romantic birthday gifts, or even bedroom games, you will sure have a great time in the end.

The holdiay season is a perfect time to put some romance in the air. Here are some resources we hope you will help make your gift giving effortless in during the busy holiday shopping season.

the other day, me and my girlfriend stood on Tower Bridge and watched the sun set over London bridge and slowly turn to twilight. That was the most romantic moment of my life :)

Hi all,
Well I never had a girlfriend but something that pop in my mind is horseback riding at the beach at sunset and kissing while on the horses, and afterward have a candle light dinner.

What I would love is to spend the day skydiving, skiing etc. - any adventurous outdoors sport that'll get the blood pumping and leave us tired and exhausted.

Then afterward, hop into the hot tub and then head towards the balcony; have a light dinner by moonlight (ehh...throw in some candles in there) with some soft music playing in the background.

After that, lie down on blankets, cushions, pillows etc on the balcony ground and watch the stars...AND MAKE OUT!!! :p

Perfect romantic evening...hmmm. Having her in my arms, thats about as perfect as it can get. Doesn't matter where I am or what time of day. Just want to hold her.

Crap, I shouldnt have looked at his thread. Now I'm on the verge of tears as I'm thinking about her. bugger

Only need one thing for a perfect romantic evening; her.

The rest will figure itself out.

Latest posts

Back