What is your personality type?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Protagonist ENJF-T

Extraverted 63%
Introverted 37%
Intuitive 65%
Observant 35 %
Thinking 20 %
Feelings 80%
Judging 59%
Prospecting 41 %
Assertive 28%
Turbulent 72%

lonelyfairy said:
Functions people, functions~! :p Read them.

Functions according to Wiki....I'm reading, but it's not English. :club: lol

A function f with domain X and codomain Y is commonly denoted by

f : X → Y {\displaystyle f\colon X\rightarrow Y} f\colon X\rightarrow Y

or

X → f Y . {\displaystyle X{\stackrel {f}{\rightarrow }}Y.} X{\stackrel {f}{\rightarrow }}Y.

In this context, the elements of X are called arguments of f. For each argument x, the corresponding unique y in the codomain is called the function value at x or the image of x under f. It is written as f(x). One says that f associates y with x or maps x to y. This is abbreviated by

y = f ( x ) . {\displaystyle y=f(x).} y=f(x).

A general function is often denoted by f. Special functions have names, for example, the signum function is denoted by sgn. Given a real number x, its image under the signum function is then written as sgn(x).

Often, the argument is denoted by the symbol x and its image by the symbol y, but different symbols may be used. For example, for functions of the time, such as the velocity of a body, the argument is generally denoted by t. The parentheses around the argument may be omitted when there is little chance of confusion; thus sin x and sin( x) are both correct.

In order to denote an unnamed function or to emphasize the domain and the codomain, the notation ↦ {\displaystyle \mapsto } \mapsto (an arrow with a bar at its tail) may be used. For example, the above function may be written

f : N → Z x ↦ 4 − x . {\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}f\colon \mathbb {N} &\to \mathbb {Z} \\x&\mapsto 4-x.\end{aligned}}} {\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}f\colon \mathbb {N} &\to \mathbb {Z} \\x&\mapsto 4-x.\end{aligned}}}

The first part can be read as:

"f is a function from ℕ (the set of natural numbers) to ℤ (the set of integers)" or
"f is a ℤ-valued function of an ℕ-valued variable".

The second part is read:

"x maps to 4−x."

Serephina said:
reynard_muldrake said:
INFJ

ADVOCATE PERSONALITY (INFJ, -A/-T)

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

That's what I used to get,i've gone from an introvert to an extrovert

Usually I receive an INTJ categorization. One time I received INTJ. Hardly a contrast.

TheRealCallie said:
lonelyfairy said:
Functions people, functions~! :p Read them.

Functions according to Wiki....I'm reading, but it's not English. :club: lol

A function f with domain X and codomain Y is commonly denoted by

f : X → Y {\displaystyle f\colon X\rightarrow Y} f\colon X\rightarrow Y

or

X → f Y . {\displaystyle X{\stackrel {f}{\rightarrow }}Y.} X{\stackrel {f}{\rightarrow }}Y.

In this context, the elements of X are called arguments of f. For each argument x, the corresponding unique y in the codomain is called the function value at x or the image of x under f. It is written as f(x). One says that f associates y with x or maps x to y. This is abbreviated by

y = f ( x ) . {\displaystyle y=f(x).} y=f(x).

A general function is often denoted by f. Special functions have names, for example, the signum function is denoted by sgn. Given a real number x, its image under the signum function is then written as sgn(x).

Often, the argument is denoted by the symbol x and its image by the symbol y, but different symbols may be used. For example, for functions of the time, such as the velocity of a body, the argument is generally denoted by t. The parentheses around the argument may be omitted when there is little chance of confusion; thus sin x and sin( x) are both correct.

In order to denote an unnamed function or to emphasize the domain and the codomain, the notation ↦ {\displaystyle \mapsto } \mapsto (an arrow with a bar at its tail) may be used. For example, the above function may be written

f : N → Z x ↦ 4 − x . {\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}f\colon \mathbb {N} &\to \mathbb {Z} \\x&\mapsto 4-x.\end{aligned}}} {\displaystyle {\begin{aligned}f\colon \mathbb {N} &\to \mathbb {Z} \\x&\mapsto 4-x.\end{aligned}}}

The first part can be read as:

"f is a function from ℕ (the set of natural numbers) to ℤ (the set of integers)" or
"f is a ℤ-valued function of an ℕ-valued variable".

The second part is read:

"x maps to 4−x."

Hahah! :D Funny reply, made me chuckle a bit... :p

I meant the 8 cognitive personality functions, since 4 of those defines what your personality type is.

Sci-Fi said:
I got INFP-T Mediator
With 83% Introverted, holy cow.

Lol same, I'm 83% Introverted too.

Was an ISFJ for a long time, then I became something else and now back to ISFJ-A.

The Defender, Sentinel, Confident Individualism

83% Introverted | 17% Extraverted
56% Observant | 44% Intuitive
66% Feeling | 34% Thinking
63% Judging | 37% Prospecting
60% Assertive | 40% Turbulent

- Supportive
- Reliable and Patient
- Imaginative and Observant
- Enthusiastic
- Loyal and Hard-Working
- Good Practical Skills
- Humble and Shy
- Take Things Too Personally
- Repress Their Feelings
- Overload Themselves
- Reluctant to Change
- Too Altruistic

I noticed they actually refined the test, so I gave it another shot after all...**** this compulsion. But I don't remember getting the "Assertive" marker before, so maybe something did change.

Personality type: “The Logistician” (ISTJ-A)

Introverted – 100%
Observant – 79%
Thinking – 81%
Judging – 82%
Assertive – 64%.

Role: Sentinel
Strategy: Confident Individualism

+ Honest and Direct
+ Strong-willed and Dutiful
+ Very Responsible
+ Calm and Practical
+ Create and Enforce Order
+ Jacks-of-all-trades

- Stubborn
- Insensitive
- Always by the Book
- Judgmental
- Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves

Personality type: “The Defender” (ISFJ-T)
Introverted – 88%
Obs – 63%
Feeling – 91%
Judging – 58%
Turbulent – 57%.

Strategy: Constant Improvement

Strengths :
+ Supportive
+ Reliable and Patient
+ Imaginative and Observant
+ Enthusiastic
+ Loyal and Hard-Working
+ Good Practical Skills

Weaknesses :
- Humble and Shy
- Repress Their Feelings
- Overload Themselves
- Reluctant to Change
- Too Altruistic

Siku said:
Personality type: “The Defender” (ISFJ-T)
Introverted – 88%
Obs – 63%
Feeling – 91%
Judging – 58%
Turbulent – 57%.

Strategy: Constant Improvement

Strengths :
+ Supportive
+ Reliable and Patient
+ Imaginative and Observant
+ Enthusiastic
+ Loyal and Hard-Working
+ Good Practical Skills

Weaknesses :
- Humble and Shy
- Repress Their Feelings
- Overload Themselves
- Reluctant to Change
- Too Altruistic

Oh hello, fellow ISFJ. Finally! Nice to meet you. :D

Please, people... If you believe in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator even slightly seriously, don't trust to your test results. Test results change for 50% of people when they take it for the second time and life situations change, moods change etc. which will apply to your test results. Not going to even talk about how different cultures, different surroundings, different life situations even mold your type when taking the test. If I would have trusted to my test result as alone, I would have been mistyped. I can assume that at least half of people are mistyped because they only rely on their test result solely and won't research what the MBTI is even about in the first place and how it works.

Also your MBTI type isn't your whole personality, since personalities DO CHANGE over time but your MBTI type doesn't change. The MBTI type is just an indicator, a preference. It's like for example... You have both left and right hands and you might use both of them in different occasions, but you just use the right hand more.

MBTI is a great tool but it only tells how you make decisions, how your thinking process works and how you view the world.

Don't know I don't fit any type perfectly... I seem to be INFP or ISFP but my feeling side for others is pretty dead sometimes and I do value both justice and mercy... and I am certainly NOT creative as INFPs or ISFPs are....I don't know. It changes during life..I seem to be more Sensing these days. I think it is rubbish...like astrology. It is fun though.

Attachments

• 6522D8FE-C0D4-4627-8372-612BF32C84EA.JPG
    6522D8FE-C0D4-4627-8372-612BF32C84EA.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 13
“THE ADVOCATE” (INFJ-T)
DIPLOMAT
CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT
90%
INTROVERTED
73%
INTUITIVE
55%
FEELING
69%
JUDGING
57%
TURBULENT

The last time I took this was 12 years ago and I got the same result then too.

INFP-T

I've never done one of these before and I never knew what the letters stood for :D

ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)

95% INTROVERTED
69% INTUITIVE
64% THINKING
82% JUDGING
69% TURBULENT

"INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population".

It's funny because I am a woman)))) Rara avis)

Latest posts

Back