What is your personality type?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INTJ - T
It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

I really don't take too much notice of the results of these, as many of the questions are so broad and could apply to different things that you answer differently to on the same question. But out of boredom I did this and got DEFENDER (ISFJ-T).

Briggs Myers puts me at 100% Extrovert. Everything else is around 50%.

My Jungian Archetype is Innocent Child.

My political map shows me all the way to the Left and about halfway into Libertarian.

INFJ-T for me. :D Pure Alien. xD

Sry for bump, but I was just soo hyped about test and I'm pretty happy with resaults. :D

INTJ-A

For Jungian, "self" and "persona" fall into Wise Old Man, but I'm also close enough to Caregiver in both cathegories.

MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

Is this the most common one one here? Seems to be.

At least I don't have type O blood, I am left handed, and I have no belly button. :D

I do think these tests are fun, but totally unreliable, like the political compass ones. I do an Australian or British political test and I am slightly to the right of Ghengis Khan, but I do a US one and I am Karl Marx himself.

Like it asked me if I would assist a sad person with sympathetic words or with practical suggestions. I had trouble with this one, as I tend to do both simultaneously. There were others like that I forget.

LOL!
These things are funny.
I got ENFP-a "The Campainger".
If one of you see me run for Prime Minister, please do yourselves a favor and shoot me. I'd be a LOT worse than Trump ever could be.

I was something different for awhile before this, now I'm back to being my old ISFJ self.

Richard_39 said:
MisterLonely said:

Good. Not enough Attack Helicopters on this site.
;-)

The more I get to know you, the more I think we should embark on a career of BLOWING STUFF UP.  Not to hurt anybody, mind.  Just to watch bits of machinery launch into the air.  We must do this.

Latest posts

Back