What is your reason for being on this site?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here because I got 2020 off to a real flier with the magic combination of splitting up with my fiancee, moving to a new city where I don't know anyone, and suffering a fairly serious, debilitating injury. Hooray for me.

Miss_Take said:
I'm here because I got 2020 off to a real flier with the magic combination of splitting up with my fiancee, moving to a new city where I don't know anyone, and suffering a fairly serious, debilitating injury. Hooray for me.

giphy.gif

It was an impulse I guess. No friends or family to speak at, we talk but for some reason I can't say what I need to say so I'm here. It's another mistake probably as most in the last few years.

Loneliness, I guess.. Most of the time I am totally consumed by my work in order to accomplish high goals I've put for myself. And that usually demands great sacrifices, especially the ones on the social area.

Good ? :D
Oh yeah I've thought about it now.Not so lonely now but covid 19 has restricted my distractions now.Loyalty/routine I stick to things I feel safe on .I get away with my crap grammar.I like to talk alot  irl.I miss my wife when she's at work being part time because of my new medication.

Latest posts

Back