What is your reason for being on this site?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this forum and the members
I like being able to express myself here randomly without being questioned or feeling judged
And ultimately I feel lonely a lot and find this forum to be a welcoming place to hang out

And most importantly HELP me, HELP you

/cheers

:D

I used to frequent this site back in 2011- early 2012 but haven't been on for a while. I'm glad A Lonely Life is still going strong :D

I've came back after remembering how great the community is here and how understanding they are of the type of things I feel on a regular basis. Hope to be posting regularly again.

INTERPOL said:
I used to frequent this site back in 2011- early 2012 but haven't been on for a while. I'm glad A Lonely Life is still going strong :D

I've came back after remembering how great the community is here and how understanding they are of the type of things I feel on a regular basis. Hope to be posting regularly again.

Welcome back, Interpol. You remind me of a song.. hmm.

ladyforsaken said:
INTERPOL said:

Thanks, good to be back :)

Could it be because Interpol are a band?

INTERPOL said:
ladyforsaken said:
INTERPOL said:

Oh rofl, that's right! I heard one song before and thought it was very nice but I don't really listen to them. Is that where your username came from?

ladyforsaken said:
INTERPOL said:
ladyforsaken said:
INTERPOL said:

Oh rofl, that's right! I heard one song before and thought it was very nice but I don't really listen to them. Is that where your username came from?

Yea I stole their name, they're my favourite band.

I'd wholly recommend listening to more of them :)

INTERPOL said:
Yea I stole their name, they're my favourite band.

I'd wholly recommend listening to more of them :)

Ah I see now, I'll check them out some time. :)

I spend almost every waking hour feeling lonely. On my off days, like today, I feel even worse. I'm looking for a friend. That is my reason.

Before I joined ALL was one of the worst times for my loneliness so I wanted to find out if there was anyone else out there that felt the way that I did and if they'd be able to help me. I found this forum by searching a few words related to how I was feeling at the time.

Honestly, I joined because I like the option of "turning away" or "turning off" option of interactions... I can choose to not interact or just walk away without having to explain myself... I like the fact that there are other people somewhat like me out there... I've started a thread about if anyone else enjoyed their "loneliness" & I see few that do... Well, guess I'm not the abnormal as some people thought I was... I like the fact that I'm able to put my opinions out there without feeling like I'm forcing it down someone's throat...

Hoping to find someone to do my laundry....haven't had much luck with that yet :(

WildernessWildChild said:
Hoping to find someone to do my laundry....haven't had much luck with that yet :(

I kept thinking the samething... Going broke over here buying new undies everyday...

Latest posts

Back