What is your reason for being on this site?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This site gives me a sense of social belonging.

I feel like I am a part of ALL.

ALL does not make me feel sad.

ALL is a part of me.

A part of my heart.

A part of my identity.

I'm a rather shy person. I need an outlet to express myself.
Make new friends.
Help Others in need.
Forum looked very inviting.
I'm a loner.

A lack of friends irl at the time. Anxiety issues. Plus I love to be here for people and give whatever info I can.

Lonely in BC said:
Unknown123 said:
Lonely in BC said:
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.....

STAR WARS

I found out Daddy was a badass and ruined everybody's lives....it's a burden.

Why do I feel like my cry for help is being ignored- I feel myself being pulled between the dark side and the way of the Jedi....

The...darkness...so....alluring....

Help me Obi-wan......

I'm a miserable person. There's something wrong with me, and I thought that ALL may he a community that would have people in a similar situation that would understand and May suggest a solution.

I joined because .. or I hoped .. that this might be a place where I could fit in, be accepted and understood. Basically, that this might finally be a place where I could make friends, and I guess making friends who might feel the same way, or at least understand it, we might be helping each other.

Came here after a breakup and found myself in a new town and bored.

To get some opinions on my more or less stupid ideas... so that I don't do the very stupid ones.

I stay because of the biscuits...

18009491.jpg

I was grew up in a nice area, where most people have very nice lives and plenty of money. But my life was slightly different, my dad used to beat me when I was younger. Now we just don't talk, but there's no way I could ever talk about that with my friends. There wasn't even a custody battle between my parents. Most of my friends I grew up with either still have their parents together or there was a fierce custody battle. I have friends and everything, but I feel very alone. This site has helped a lot though.

Latest posts

Back