What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently 25c sunny and dry and going to see high of 29c. Glorious not too often we get this kind of weather.

Finished said:
Hot and dry. It was 118 degrees Fahrenheit, or 47.8 Celsius, yesterday and it'll be about 117 today.

That is crazy heat how do you cope, I'm guessing most indoor places have some form of air conditioning, but outside wow.  I have some colleagues from India and they talk about 40c being the norm.  

It has now gone gray and spitting rain.  I think that was my summer this morning.

Yeah, most places have AC except my place. Ha! ha! It's usually 88 - 96 degrees and humid inside even at night, due the small evaporative cooler I use. It sucks. I'm nearly always in a constant state of sweating. But, I'm seeing if I can get use to it. I've been experimenting on myself.

Rain sounds pretty wonderful right about now. I should come visit. Ha! Ha!

Finished said:
Yeah, most places have AC except my place. Ha! ha! It's usually 88 - 96 degrees and humid inside even at night, due the small evaporative cooler I use. It sucks. I'm nearly always in a constant state of sweating. But, I'm seeing if I can get use to it. I've been experimenting on myself.

Rain sounds pretty wonderful right about now. I should come visit. Ha! Ha!

Wow no idea how you cope! I bet you drink a honeysuckle load of water.  

Rain can get depressing if it all the time, but I can imagine wanting rain in those temps.  Yeah come and see our miserable gray skies lol.

Well, I was wrong. It was 115 yesterday and 116 today. I measured the temperature of my cast iron frying pan sitting in the shade for a few hours. It said it was 120 degrees. It definitely feels that hot.

Went to 28C outside. But hot air is trapped in my house. I open windows but not much wind so no flow of cooler air to indoors.
Very tired of this heat.

Unseasonably cold. I'm not a fan. It's still summer for a few more days, I like to get as much as I can for it because winter always makes us pay dearly.

TheRealCallie said:
56 degrees, no sun, no wind. Perfect. Can't wait for this to be the high of the day. (now if only that **** cricket on my porch would shut the hell up :club: )

Haha. I sometimes see crickets on our porch too. They're usually near the door, like they're waiting for me to get it for them when I come back from a walk, like they're trying to sneak in to a venue without having tickets like "hey man can you just let us in, and look the other way or something? we won't say anything if you won't..."

Latest posts

Back