What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chilly and windy. I forgot how much I don't like being cold. At least I made the most of it by going for a walk last night on the last warm night of the year. Summer, I miss you already.

Finished said:
Still hot. But at least it's not 100F degrees any more.

We'll be down around 20 next week. Woolly mammoths have been spotted in the area.

TheRealCallie said:
It snowed yesterday :)

Sadly only for 5 minutes.

If you would like five months' worth instead, I can send all of our impending blizzards your way. Yes, I am willing to make that noble sacrifice. Please do accept.

Alyosha said:
TheRealCallie said:

If you would like five months' worth instead, I can send all of our impending blizzards your way.  Yes, I am willing to make that noble sacrifice.  Please do accept.

You know, every year people that say to me and I always say yes, please.....and then they never send it.  It's quite disappointing.  So you better make it happen. :club:

lol

TheRealCallie said:
Alyosha said:
TheRealCallie said:

If you would like five months' worth instead, I can send all of our impending blizzards your way.  Yes, I am willing to make that noble sacrifice.  Please do accept.

You know, every year people that say to me and I always say yes, please.....and then they never send it.  It's quite disappointing.  So you better make it happen. :club:

lol

Ha! Blizzards and snowsqualls do have a nasty tendency not to comply when I ask them to go elsewhere, but I'll do my best.

Honestly, I'd probably like the snow too if it didn't make driving so hazardous. The long drive to work can be harrowing.

It's been crisp, clear sunny weather over the last few days. This morning a storm system is forecast to arrive, right in time for Election Day. I hope it's not a bad omen.

Alyosha said:
TheRealCallie said:
Alyosha said:
TheRealCallie said:

lol

Ha!  Blizzards and snowsqualls do have a nasty tendency not to comply when I ask them to go elsewhere, but I'll do my best. 

Honestly, I'd probably like the snow too if it didn't make driving so hazardous.  The long drive to work can be harrowing.

Well, I work at home and a blizzard would close the schools my kids go to, so I'm good with that.   :D

TheRealCallie said:
I work at home and a blizzard would close the schools my kids go to, so I'm good with that.   :D

That's definitely a good, safe situation to be in for the winter.

Until your kids decide to construct enormous snow boulders and heave them at you for fun!

But I will get to work on a "send snow to TheRealCallie" incantation.  Let's hope it does the trick.

Latest posts

Back