What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pathfinder said:
Woke up to 8 inches of snow today. ☃️ Only -4 but I think winter is here to stay now - a little late this year ❄️

Lucky you! We got a little, maybe 3cm or so. Really odd as we usually have WAY more than that at this time of year. It's set to get to really cold for the next 5 days or so, -20. Brrrrr! But still, beats the heat of summer any day, so I'm not complaining. 😀❄️

ringwood said:
Pathfinder said:
Woke up to 8 inches of snow today.  ☃️  Only -4 but I think winter is here to stay now - a little late this year ❄️

Lucky you! We got a little, maybe 3cm or so. Really odd as we usually have WAY more than that at this time of year. It's set to get to really cold for the next 5 days or so, -20. Brrrrr! But still, beats the heat of summer any day, so I'm not complaining. 😀❄️

I'm supposed to be -20s too...the wood fire will be wonderful next week :)   You would normally have SO MUCH more snow than me....that is strange.  A big year for me is top of the fence posts.   I can only handle those +30 + if I'm in the creek or lake a few times a day ....otherwise I melt and get cranky lol

Prepare for a bitter harvest, winter has come at last.

Cold, and snowing. Started out as light flurries and has continued to get heavier. It's actually sticking to the ground now.

-25 right now. Just got in from walking my son to school, definitely frosty...even for me, and I like cold weather. No snow, but we had a foot of the white stuff on Monday. 😊

TheRealCallie said:
Cold
Those ******** took half my snow away.  Now I'm only going to get 2-4 :club:

come up and get some of mine 
take as much as you want  :club:

It says -21 C, feels like -30C

love love love love love love love love love love love love

AmytheTemperamental said:
BadGuy said:
TheRealCallie said:
BadGuy said:
TheRealCallie said: