What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sticky, muggy heat. June has finally arrived in all it's tropical glory. Unfortunately we've had a lot of rainstorms lately so it's made it tough to go outside. Hopefully I'll get a bike ride in tonight.

Craptastic. I looked on the weather forecast and except for yesterday, it's been overcast and rainy for the last several days and will be rainy and overcast for the next week at least, through the longest day of the year. This is what really sucks about Chicago. Winter is long and cold and wet and gray and gloomy, and even when summer finally arrives, it can get cloudy and rainy for weeks on end.

I really wanted these long summer days to have sunlight, but the longest days of the year are going to be wasted on gloom. I love and look forward to biking at sundown, around the 8 o'clock hour, and watching the sunset and the lightning bugs and listening to crickets. I guess it is only a forecast and there's still a chance the weather could always change.

It was a very nice evening. Partly cloudy, breezy, temps in the 70's and lower humidity. Currently 60*F.

Latest posts

Back