What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterLonely said:
I'm inside, who cares about the weather :p

rain-inside-glue-factory.jpg

Cloudy with a change of half-frozen, half-wet "smwouishgl". (not quite snow and not quite water, but all shitty).

Cold front came through after highs near 90. So sunny and breezy but cool at night to where the A.c. doesn't come on

Hot, extremely humid, and full of bugs everywhere! Who's bright idea was it to colonize themselves in a swamp (Florida). I miss my New York/New England weather. :(

Sydney.

Sunday morning (I'm a timelord). Sunny, 20 degrees C. And it's the third day of winter. Some of that North American REAL winter you guys have would be nice. They'll strip me of my Australian passport for this, but I much prefer the cold.

Midsummer in No. American prairies now....violent thunderstorm last night with about 2 ins. of rain, 92* F today (low 30's Celsius) with blazing sun and cloudless blue skies....mild wind. Mosquitoes are making their first appearance. Farmers corn (maize), soybean and milo crops just beginning to turn the fields green...a bit late this year.

June 29. It's about 54 degrees. Was sunny during the day, but a bit chilly and windy, as usual.

Latest posts

Back