What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cloudy and cool with a slight breeze. After a long month of 90+, 56 felt good this morning.

90+? Where do you live, surface of the Sun? Ohohoh, I'm hilarious.

25C outside and the rain's so warm, one could easily grab a soap and take a shower outside. Compared to 40 degrees "burn, heretics" type of weather yesterday - it's awesome!

How did you know?! Now everyone knows my big secret! On a serious note, my bad. 90F+

tumblr_onxctyZWue1vb36ozo1_500.gif

Cold, lol.
It is currently -1 here, but feels more like -5 (according to my weather app). Still, at least it has stopped snowing today.

-8 for me. I wish we would get some snow. Everything has been so dry. It may be my first green Christmas ( well....yellowish with evergreens )

Foggy. It's been foggy all day, like the kind of fog that might turn you inside out or the kind that zombies hide in. It was foggy when I woke up this morning and it is still foggy out now and it will probably be foggy out in the morning again. One of my fog lights don't work so I might look like some kind of three eyed monster driving to work. Probably best to keep them off.

Latest posts

Back