What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-14C. Not a cloud in the sky, and hardly any snow on the ground. Our grass started turning a green colour last week.

After a few days of warmth, the late winter gloom has returned, just cold and gray. It only snowed hard once this entire season though. I knew it was supposed to be mild this year but the lack of snow is strange, I still kinda miss it. If it's going to be gloomy out it could at least snow, it's nice to look at.

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
Jently said:
Cold...........again. Bloody British weather :(

....wanna trade? lol

NO, trade with me instead!

"Sunny, it's disgusting." Why would I want to trade with that? I want "cold again. Bloody British weather". :)

That might even be my retirement plan someday if I get the money. A lonely peak somewhere in the Scottish Highlands (prefferably somewhere close to a Scotch factory :)  )

You guys are nuts. This is so depressing.............wet, wet and more bloody wet. Oh for some sunshine.
Ever heard of SAD? The whole population suffers from it!

Jently said:
You guys are nuts.  This is so depressing.............wet, wet and more bloody wet. Oh for some sunshine.
Ever heard of SAD? The whole population suffers from it!

I very much dislike the sun.  The feeling is mutual, I can assure you.  lol  GIMME!!!!  You have have my 85 degree (F) weather with not a cloud in the sky.

Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
Jently said:
Cold...........again. Bloody British weather :(

....wanna trade? lol

NO, trade with me instead!

"Sunny, it's disgusting." Why would I want to trade with that? I want "cold again. Bloody British weather". :)

That might even be my retirement plan someday if I get the money. A lonely peak somewhere in the Scottish Highlands (prefferably somewhere close to a Scotch factory :)  )

I would say you found your younger woman, but I'm not that much younger than you :D

TheRealCallie said:
I would say you found your younger woman, but I'm not that much younger than you :D

LOL HEY! I'm NOT that cheap!

...or am I? I don't know. But considering earlier today you bashed me on the head and the plan is to get taken care of when I'm old and NOT be beaten to a pulp when I can't defend myself, I'm not sure it's a great plan lol.

But alright, fine. You come over here and I'll go to wherever you are exactly lol

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
But alright, fine. You come over here and I'll go to wherever you are exactly lol

I meant Jently needs to trade with me instead of you.  :p

AH, stupid me, now I get it!
But NO DEAL.

I called dips first. :p

It's as shite as its been for the entire summer. Rain... rain... bit more rain...

Latest posts

Back