What keeps you from getting your dream partner ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissBehave said:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Unix said:
Listen, I appreciate your positive dating coach kind of attitude, but there are problems that you can't solve just simply by saying you need to be confident bla bla. Do you have any idea on how those kind of insecurities are embodies inside the subconscious? Is like seeing a fat guy and tell him "eat more vegetables". 

You think he doesn't know it? It will have an another effect if you say" eat some vegetables you ******* lardass, otherwise you will die in the next 6 months". 

And the leader thing.... Very few people can actually lead and project confidence. From what I have read and heard everyone should be a leader to have any kind of success in life. But that just isn't true. Yes, it's attractive but you don't become a leader by wishing for it lol

And where the hell is the "Size doesn't matter, is how you use it. Women don't care about size, studies conducted on one woman demonstrate that she preferred a wider penis instead of a longer one" reply to my small dick comment :(

AND IF I HAVE IT SMALL AND THIN? Do i need to use the fingers as well while *******? Or do I need to attack the woods used in the ice cream to make for some thickness D:

tenor.gif

Unix said:
Listen, I appreciate your positive dating coach kind of attitude, but there are problems that you can't solve just simply by saying you need to be confident bla bla. Do you have any idea on how those kind of insecurities are embodies inside the subconscious? Is like seeing a fat guy and tell him "eat more vegetables". 

You think he doesn't know it? It will have an another effect if you say" eat some vegetables you ******* lardass, otherwise you will die in the next 6 months". 

And the leader thing.... Very few people can actually lead and project confidence. From what I have read and heard everyone should be a leader to have any kind of success in life. But that just isn't true. Yes, it's attractive but you don't become a leader by wishing for it lol

And where the hell is the "Size doesn't matter, is how you use it. Women don't care about size, studies conducted on one woman demonstrate that she preferred a wider penis instead of a longer one" reply to my small dick comment :(

AND IF I HAVE IT SMALL AND THIN? Do i need to use the fingers as well while *******? Or do I need to attack the woods used in the ice cream to make for some thickness 

It looks like I went on the wrong forum to help people.
Because by every message I recieve it looks like you are just here to drag yourself down even more and that you all hate every form of help because you are snowflake and nobody can help you.
I don't know what the hell your problem is.

Yes my friend, you have chosen the wrong forum. This is a forum for lonely people, not for people needing help. Help can come, and when is asked you should give it. But when is asked.

You are giving advices that were never asked for. 

I will tell you something, when you start giving advices to people you start to be seen as arrogant. You are perceived as someone that tries hard to show his superiority in something.

The only advice I can give you is to not give advices, unless asked

Is this no longer a public forum where people can post their opinions and offer advice in the thread that they started?  
Huh, I guess things have changed since I last posted.   :rolleyes:

What stops me?  The fact that I'm not looking right now. Lol
All I'm seeing in this thread is excuses, to be honest.

xploe said:
Unix said:

AND IF I HAVE IT SMALL AND THIN? Do i need to use the fingers as well while *******? Or do I need to attack the woods used in the ice cream to make for some thickness 

It looks like I went on the wrong forum to help people.
Because by every message I recieve it looks like you are just here to drag yourself down even more and that you all hate every form of help because you are snowflake and nobody can help you.
I don't know what the hell your problem is.

What can you expect browbeating people with unoriginal Red Pill/PUA advice that ignores underlying issues.

living in a shitty city, being ugly ,crippled and having other debilitating illnesses.

TheRealCallie said:
Is this no longer a public forum where people can post their opinions and offer advice in the thread that they started?  

Yeah, things have changed since you last posted. It haven't become a paradise here, but also you didn't had many people that kept creating flame and provoking others lol 

I don't know if it is my bad English or if you have some problems with reading, but I have never said that he can't post or whatever else. When you see someone with 6 posts, one thread and he haven't even introduced himself there is something that makes you wonder of why he is here. 

And yes, since this is a public forum you can write everywhere even if you have nothing to do with the thread. If you aren't looking for your dream partner then why you are replying here? I guess because it's a public forum...

Not knowing how to drive; not having a driver’s license; not knowing about car mechanics or paperwork
Having a High School Diploma as my highest education
Being a picky eater
Not knowing how to use my health insurance
Not having a bank account; not knowing how to use credit cards
Not having a job
Living with my parents
Not knowing how to use boilers, washing/dryer machines;
Not knowing how to pay bills
Not know much about medicines
Being ugly, chubby, and hairy, with a circumcised small penis
Feeling uncomfortable with my body, limiting the fun everyone else can do
Having a bad memory
Not knowing how to use a modern cell phone
Not knowing the streets or places of my city
Having mild gingivitis
Having very limited interests; not liking TV series or sports; sit on my room all day
Have a quiet and serious personality; not smiling
Having AVPD (I think)
Not having a sense of fashion
Not having a sense of humor; not being playful; not being able to flirt
Not being able to defend myself physically or verbally
Being friendless
Being a virgin
Not being good at making decisions or talking person-to-person
Have a poor taste in music
Being extremely envious
Have to take medications every day, otherwise I'll die
Not being talented at pretty much anything, except maybe play video games

... and somehow I was the fastest sperm.  =/
EDIT: Hey, I just realized this is my 300nd post in the 5.10 years I've been here. =)

Unix said:
TheRealCallie said:

Yeah, things have changed since you last posted. It haven't become a paradise here, but also you didn't had many people that kept creating flame and provoking others lol 

I don't know if it is my bad English or if you have some problems with reading, but I have never said that he can't post or whatever else. When you see someone with 6 posts, one thread and he haven't even introduced himself there is something that makes you wonder of why he is here. 

And yes, since this is a public forum you can write everywhere even if you have nothing to do with the thread. If you aren't looking for your dream partner then why you are replying here? I guess because it's a public forum...

Because she's clearly provoking the responses she wants to see to make her own points and thoughts valid. It's a trap. As well as lashing out in her own way trying to flaunt her worth to this forum. So! here ya go, I fell in. Good job! :D :

The irony of being tough and condescending while acting passive-aggressively childish. Come on, say what you actually 'want to' say here. Clearly, please. It's a public forum with opinions after all. :)

Or was it always a passive-aggressive bitterness/resentment-venting, used-as-a-ego-or-validation-boost forum??? Sorry, I sometimes get those two confused amidst people who hypocritically use the public-forum-opinion card the most when one's opinions are criticized just as much if not more alongside their own given criticism.

Please elaborate ; I'm a tad confused. This no longer is a public forum with opinions because your opinions were missing?? Because I don't see how that reply was valid in this thread otherwise. And to carelessly say something like that to other people's thoughts or feelings is extremely hypocritical and makes your entire reply contradicting. I'm going to call it what it is, a lazy and selfish attempt to not look obvious with the real intentions of your reply.

Here's some hard truth and bluntness for you in return since I do appreciate it when you give and live by it, I personally know more members than I can count on my fingers who left because of you. So Please everyone, welcome back the ALL drama, just what we needed and what we were missing in order to thrive again.

There are hard asses in all walks of life you don't have to listen to them but they can be useful when things need to be done.I've got two in my life and i'd be a lazy mother without them  :D

Unix said:
AND IF I HAVE IT SMALL AND THIN? Do i need to use the fingers as well while *******?

... Maybe, maybe not? I do know of some erotic literature that mentions doing exactly that, though it didn't mention dick size.

Or do I need to attack the woods used in the ice cream to make for some thickness D:

Ouch, splinters much. 😁

I really have no comment on this topic I just couldn't resist posting after I saw this. Please take this as the silly and probably inappropriate joke that it was meant to be. 

Actually, I guess I lied... I do have a comment for this topic.
"Dream" partner seems like a lot to live up to.
I just want a regular relationship, with mutual respect and affection. Someone to talk to, spend time with and get intimate with.
I'm not actively looking but that has more to do with my own bullshit insecurities than anything else. Also, I tend to avoid stuff that I know is going to stress me out, so that doesn't help.

Unix said:
Yes my friend, you have chosen the wrong forum. This is a forum for lonely people, not for people needing help. Help can come, and when is asked you should give it. But when is asked.

You are giving advices that were never asked for. 

I will tell you something, when you start giving advices to people you start to be seen as arrogant. You are perceived as someone that tries hard to show his superiority in something.

The only advice I can give you is to not give advices, unless asked

Hmm... sounds like a pretty bad advice tho.

Siku said:
I personally know more members than I can count on my fingers who left because of you.

Hmm, yea I doubt that'll have much impact, it'll just be "poor crybabies can leave" from The Hardarse Truth Dispenser. And things were slowly starting to pick up again.

Unix said:
TheRealCallie said:

You probably didn't notice but I am here to help people to get into a relationship with a good woman to make them feel better, more confident and more happy.

I offer my free one-on-one help via WhatsApp, Phone, this forum or whatever platform they want to.

ardour said:
Siku said:
I personally know more members than I can count on my fingers who left because of you.

Hmm, yea I doubt that'll have much impact, it'll just be "poor crybabies can leave" from The Hardarse Truth Dispenser. And things were slowly starting to pick up again.

Oh i thought people were saying how dead this forum was , in what way has it picked up?More emphatic maybe.I must admit i do also respond well to a soft ass aswell depends what mood i'm in.A hard arse is handy if it is talking sense but somtimes they just get in the way and are best ignored.A hard arse with a dab of soft arse is preferable ;)

On the subject your dream partner is probably someone elses and you'll have to work hard to keep them.

beleive me i've been there :club:

xploe said:
Unix said:
TheRealCallie said:

You probably didn't notice but I am here to help people to get into a relationship with a good woman to make them feel better, more confident and more happy.

I offer my free one-on-one help via WhatsApp, Phone, this forum or whatever platform they want to.

Are you a member of rsd? Hmm

kaetic said:
Unix said:
AND IF I HAVE IT SMALL AND THIN? Do i need to use the fingers as well while *******?

... Maybe, maybe not? I do know of some erotic literature that mentions doing exactly that, though it didn't mention dick size.

Or do I need to attack the woods used in the ice cream to make for some thickness D:

Ouch, splinters much. 😁

I really have no comment on this topic I just couldn't resist posting after I saw this. Please take this as the silly and probably inappropriate joke that it was meant to be. 

Nah, those are premium sticks, they are hard like metal :p

Latest posts

Back