What kind of headphones do you have?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Reaction score
For the longest time, I would get Skull Candy in-ear buds, but they would generally break.

I got, as an early Christmas gift, one of these:

61RPAQSDX6L._SL1500_.jpg

I am literally blown away by the sound! It literally knocks me over at times, it's like being at a concert.

I just bought some Sennheiser in-ear headphones, specifically made for people with smaller ears. Love them! Doesn't even feel like I'm wearing headphones. I would love to spend big bucks on some top-notch headphones, but considering my realistic budget of $50 or so I'm really thrilled with the sound quality of these ones.

I use ear buds. I've tried Sennheiser but wasn't really happy with them. Skull Candy is favored, but mine "disappeared" (read: my brother swiped them) and I got some off the wall brand at Walmart. They're almost as good as the Skull Candy believe it or not. I should go shopping for another pair of the Skull Candy ones. Right after I beat my brother with a shoe.

I am using a Sennheiser ear buds too. Hmm, I should check out Skull Candy and see how they compare to Sennheiser.

Ear buds... always makes me smile when I head that. But year I'm in the earphones club myself with my iPod. Although I do also have some cool wireless Sony headphones, they're pretty decent.

Any Philips or Sony earphones will do. Perfect quality, even for €20,-. When it comes to headphones, my first headphone was a Sennheiser HD 205 (~€50) and I kinda regret that purchase. No bass, horrible soundstage, uncomfortable design, yuck. Funny thing is, when I went later on vacation, I went into one of the local electronic stores, where they had an unknown brand headphone on sale for €5 (=8$) each! When I listened to it, the quality of that headphone is waaayy better than the €50,- Sennheiser one lol! Some time later I decided to try another headphone again, from Philips since Philips never let me down when it comes to pure audio quality. I tried the Philips Citiscape (also around €50,-) and I'm very satisfied with it. I burned them in for a few hours (since headphones usually don't sound so fresh right out of the box), and now they sound amazing. Big soundstage, the bass is present but not too overwhelming and the mids and high are very decent ;'). But probably the biggest plus of the Citiscape is that they are VERY lightweight. You won't feel any pressure at all on your head (unlike the others I've had) and that's such a big plus. I can listen to music for hours without feeling too much pressure on my head. This headphone is perfect, imo. If you ever need a good headphone, I suggest trying the Citiscape. Oh yeah, and people, listen to music in lossless quality, not in lossy. ;')

Last year I purchased a Sony earphone for my mp3 player. The sound was descent. Despite the fact that I handled it with great care the cord got damaged and now sound only comes through 1 channel.

These days quality really sucks. By quality I don't mean the sound quality, I mean the build quality.

One brand which in my experience still makes reliable headphones/earphones is Logitech.

I want to buy a high end headphone but I again I am afraid of the fact that the cord will malfunction after some months of use making it totally useless.

I also use a iball wireless headphone. I use it mainly to watch TV at night.

Last year I purchased a Sony earphone for my mp3 player. The sound was descent. Despite the fact that I handled it with great care the cord got damaged and now sound only comes through 1 channel.

These days quality really sucks. By quality I don't mean the sound quality, I mean the build quality.

One brand which in my experience still makes reliable headphones/earphones is Logitech.

I want to buy a high end headphone but I again I am afraid of the fact that the cord will malfunction after some months of use making it totally useless.

I also use a iball wireless headphone. I use it mainly to watch TV at night.

I use Wireless Headphones made by Sony because I don't have to be in my bedroom to listen to music, podcasts, or even online radio. I didn't have too many problems with this product.

Latest posts

Back