What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A video, someone posted on Facebook, of a gang killing two young men by beating them :'-(

The fact that I've been on Coffee Meets Bagel for 2 months now and still no response from anybody.

I can't actually remember the last time I got to visit my mom. She lives out of state and is regularly in town for business, but she never has time to see me. Not even for a coffee. She won't talk on the phone with me, either.

I was so excited for tonight because yesterday she texted me to say she was in town and wanted to have dinner. I haven't been able to get in touch with her since then to set a time and a place. It's after 6pm now and I've been sitting here crying because I've realized that means that yet again she just doesn't have time.

I don't know what I ever did to fresia up so badly to be so meaningless.

kamya said:
**** :(

That story almost even made me cry.

Wish there was a way to cheer you up.

Sorry tealeaf.

Thanks... I'm feeling better. It was just a long weekend at home.

Melsaldi said:
The fact that I've been on Coffee Meets Bagel for 2 months now and still no response from anybody.

I've heard of this... a friend of mine hasn't been successful using that either. Though she did meet a couple of people, but just didn't work out I suppose.

But she did mention that her co-worker met someone on there and is happily married to him. So, I dunno. I'm wishing you the best of luck.

Forrest Gump.. At the scene with him by Jenny’s grave!! I clung on to my partner during it like a koala to a tree!!

I have 2 cats, we had 3, he ran away 2 years ago.

I kind of want to think it was something quick like hit by a car.
Yes, I know that's awful.
But because I have these daydreams of him alone in the woods, scared, thinking about us and wanting to be home.

It happens a lot, just picturing him lost and crying. I can't function when I think too long about it.

I cry at the drop of a hat. Hardly manly, but I don't care. I will cry simply because I see a beautiful sunset. But I never shed a tear at a funeral - even for my own father. I will maintain.

I cried watching Schindler's list yesterday. Half of it, because then it turned to anger.

I don't think I still believe in God but if I did?

May he preserve us from the folly of Man.

Richard_39 said:
I cried watching Schindler's list yesterday. Half of it, because then it turned to anger.

I don't think I still believe in God but if I did?

May he preserve us from the folly of Man.

Omg, I thought I was the only one who cried watching Schindler's List. :s

ladyforsaken said:
Omg, I thought I was the only one who cried watching Schindler's List. :s

LOL Are you kidding?

I know no one who didn't cry watching it. Except the ones saying they didn't but they're lying. They must've had "something in their eye" ;-)

Latest posts

Back