What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serenia said:
Jently said:
Knowing that someone I love will die soon

Hugs, that is an awful situation, I am sure you are treasuring every moment.  Sending love x.

Thanks Serenia.  A big strong ox of a man reduced to a shadow and the worst thing is that he's hundreds of miles away and i'm not in a position to be with him.  So many tears.............

Thanks for your message though, it helped x

I get this so well. I saw my dad like that. He was a bull of a man. Strong, smart, and vital. And he unfortunately went out with a whimper rather than a bang. He got dementia and faded away in a nursing home.

People remarked that I was quite dry eyed at the funeral. I told them, "my father died physically this week, but he died mentally about three years ago. I have long since done my personal grieving."

If that ever happens to me, please somebody just blow my brains out.

"You did it to me, Jayne. You did it to me and that's a fact".

I know, it's not necessarily cry worthy. But in context.

He did do it to me. I cried of anger.

I'm crying because my fella is ending our 10yr relationship but has also told me I have to go and leave the dogs. Our furbabies have proped me up and given cuddles over the past fortnight...they give me unconditional love and devotion. I have to leave because the house is his families and I'm out with the garbage now he doesn't love me. 

I know I have to pull together and be strong...get some spends behind me and find a new place. To rent with pets is not an option...looking at buying but that's gonna take time to organise. My sis has offered me a breathing space in her guest room but her dogs not compatible with mine. 

So heartbroken and so so sad. 

Online hugs greatly received.

Oh that's so awful honey. To lose your man, your home and your dogs all at the same time is just too much grief (trust me I know).
I'm lousy with words but this comes with hundreds of gentle hugs, prayers that you find somewhere to live soon and please feel free to PM and vent and cry if you think it might help.

I thought about my first girlfriend again, and why I feel it hit me so hard when she didn't want me in her life anymore: I've never shared myself so emotionally with anyone else before. That's what I missed most about her; she was my best friend and most of all, we had an emotional intimacy I've never (to this day) had with literally anyone else.

And I realized that's why exactly we both felt like we loved each other to the level we did. She had never done that with anyone else either.

It got me sad, just imagining how hard she must've taken it too, and yet didn't even reach out to me to talk about it and chose to force us both to deal with it solo and then end it like it did. Imagining her feeling that way because of me just... hurt, in addition to just missing what we had.

I came across a cyclist on the moors who had stopped because he had seen a pheasant which had been hit by a car and was seriously injured.
We talked and agreed that the kindest thing would be to put it out of it's misery.
Fortunately the guy had previously worked on a chicken farm and knew how to wring it's neck, although it took 3 tries - bigger bird I guess and it struggled despite it's injuries

Seen it on TV but not in real life and watching that poor creature first injured and then doing every **** thing to survive really made me cry

Thinking about my dad, he passed away suddenly near the end of 2017 and it just hits me so hard sometimes.

tumblr_static_pain.gif

Latest posts

Back