What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
Please put him in that ******* cave!
I love that doggie! That dog can eat him! lol

Thanks again guys!

giphy.gif

She needs a haircut though. Real soon.

I usually keep my emotions in check. But today, I watched a video of polar bear stranded on a melting iceberg. I could literally see the helplessness etched on its face. I do care a lot about animals and whenever I see something bad happening to an innocent creature, my eyes well up. I have been trying to reduce my carbon footprint for over two years now and I feel my contribution towards global warming is significantly lesser than others. I think it is high time people made changes to their lifestyle to combat climate change. If we wait for our leaders to act, I am afraid it will be too late.

lucybrighton said:
I usually keep my emotions in check. But today, I watched a video of polar bear stranded on a melting iceberg. I could literally see the helplessness etched on its face. I do care a lot about animals and whenever I see something bad happening to an innocent creature, my eyes well up. I have been trying to reduce my carbon footprint for over two years now and I feel my contribution towards global warming is significantly lesser than others. I think it is high time people made changes to their lifestyle to combat climate change. If we wait for our leaders to act, I am afraid it will be too late.

I crack from animals in pain or hurting in some way too.
I can be tough around a lot of situations but not around animals. Just hits my heart way to hard.

Global warming?

Living in a country filled with oil and gas, many Venezuelans are forced to cook with wood and to cut trees... Meanwhile, I'll brag about the used ware I bought for 1 dollar to cook espaguetti at my Mom's kitchen. 

We 're supposed to "lead" those who compelled us to vote for a "better" world.

i watched a video about an old colorblind man accept gift an Enchroma glasses given by his family . when he cried my eyes teary.

jzinsky said:
GraceBlossom said:
What made you cry today?

Getting a beautifully written, heartfelt, goodbye text from a male friend I am very fond of, but cant be friends with anymore, for the right reasons.

Aww *hugs*
Hope you feel better soon

I'm sorry for that!

I hope you had found SOMEONE you needed or liked. 😞

A patient made me cry today. Doctors aren't supposed to cry in front of their patients, but I'll all too human. We hugged, we cried. I'm going to get her cancer treated. That's a def.

Seeing Arnie in Terminator looking old and static ,and dying at the end.Didnt actually cry but you know sort of welling up like :(.

I don't think I can cry anymore. That makes me want to cry. But it doesn't work. Weird, eh?

Latest posts

Back