What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That it was another Christmas alone. Nobody to be with. Nobody to talk with. Not even anyone online to talk to. Knowing that it is yet another year ending without knowing any physical contact from another person. Without knowing any affection and intimacy. Experiencing people just assume that it is all unimportant, that I should just go and pay for anything ... that any emotion to it isn’t important ...

giphy.gif

Wanting to be called someones boyfriend. Wanting to be called someones lover. To hear someone say those things. But knowing nobody will.

Funnily enough I really like those rare, rare days when I can shed a tear. 99% of the time I don’t feel any emotions at all. I know how to pull the right facial expressions (now smile, now look concerned, now look interested) but it’s a long time since I felt the emotions they’re supposed to represent. Once upon a time people considered me to be too emotional. Now I’m a robot.

A couple of weeks ago I shed a few tears at an emotional episode of a TV show I’d been watching. I was so delighted that something had managed to touch me on an emotional level. What a strange thing to get excited about.

Ghost77 said:
Funnily enough I really like those rare, rare days when I can shed a tear. 99% of the time I don’t feel any emotions at all. I know how to pull the right facial expressions (now smile, now look concerned, now look interested) but it’s a long time since I felt the emotions they’re supposed to represent. Once upon a time people considered me to be too emotional. Now I’m a robot.

A couple of weeks ago I shed a few tears at an emotional episode of a TV show I’d been watching. I was so delighted that something had managed to touch me on an emotional level. What a strange thing to get excited about.

I can relate to how you feel. 
I fluctuate between Ice Queen and Sappy Cry Baby. 
I worry about if my feelings some day won't return.

I have to fix the leaks in the plumbing for the forth time.

I'm no plumber but never have I had this much trouble assembling water pipes. Copper pipe and my sweats are good. It's the threaded joints that keep leaking. I must have bought the cheap Teflon tape because no matter how much I use they keep leaking. Today I'm switching all the taped joints to pipe dope.

ETA: Leaks fixed. Yeah pipe dope.

Latest posts

Back