What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kateonline said:
The knowledge my soon to be x-husband rented an apartment and will be moving out in two weeks.

How long have you been married?

ahsatan said:

giphy.gif

Natasha is a cutie pie <3

Oh, and listen to old panda. ;P

The usual really. Waking up alone. Coming home alone. The whole loneliness of every day.

What probably hurt today was overhearing someone at work say how lonely they will be if they have to self isolate with their family, and how they will only have be able to text and video chat with friends, and then the person they were talking to said “we’ll all turn in to <insert my name here>”.

Guess should be surprised that they actually know my name though.

Checking my works facebook page and noticing that every thread I actually made the effort to reply to - stopped the second I did. And I wonder why I find it so hard to actually put anything out there...

I\ said:
Checking my works facebook page and noticing that every thread I actually made the effort to reply to - stopped the second I did. And I wonder why I find it so hard to actually put anything out there...

Same thing happens to me. A lot. No matter what the subject is. Happens on here too.

Cucuboth said:
I\ said:

Same thing happens to me. A lot. No matter what the subject is. Happens on here too.

Yes. I've noticed.

I\ said:
Cucuboth said:
I\ said:

Yes. I've noticed.

So, should I have not posted after you guys? ****! I screwed this up for you. Oh well, maybe I'll ignore your next post. Ha! Ha!

Latest posts

Back