What Made You Get Out of Bed Today?

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dogs wanting to go outside is what got me up the first time. The cat kicking me in the back of the head while he slept is what got me out of bed for good.

Oh, it was the funniest thing.
I had to deliver a paper confirming the termination of my employment, so that they (the employment office people) can add this information to their database.
What's so funny about it? Apparently, through the miracle of legislation; I may have lost my job, but that still doesn't make me unemployed, so now I've no income AND no health insurance!
Ohohoh, hilarious, isn't it?

X-1 Alpha said:
Oh, it was the funniest thing.
I had to deliver a paper confirming the termination of my employment, so that they (the employment office people) can add this information to their database.
What's so funny about it? Apparently, through the miracle of legislation; I may have lost my job, but that still doesn't make me unemployed, so now I've no income AND no health insurance!
Ohohoh, hilarious, isn't it?
...how is that possible? That makes no sense. I'm sorry that you're having to deal with that.

The smell of food I can't eat until tomorrow. I made a promise so I am dialing Chinese food places right now. No smiling duck.

Chief broom said:
Murphy wanting his breakfast  :) sometimes at 5am.....and I say "Murphy b****r off its too early! 

Now I love my bed but if that gorgeous boy woke me at 5.00 i'd be happy to get out.  What a poppet  :)

Latest posts

Back