What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cat with her 4 paws of shame... ( She had the lining of the kitty litter box in between her nails.)

Only thing that still can; a cute little girl, who asked me if I was a superhero lol.
Thanks kid.

^ ^
Yep, it's amazing how small things like that can give you a lift isn't it and reading about it made me smile too so thanks for sharing.
Ripples in a pond...............

My sister asking me if I can help her do her makeup before we go see her friend. I always offer this and she always says no... :D

Finding Puddins the elusive barn cat’s path from the barn to the creek and making a trail for her with the snowmobile ...then seeing her use it. ❤️

Pathfinder said:
Finding Puddins the elusive barn cat’s path from the barn to the creek and making a trail for her with the snowmobile ...then seeing her use it. ❤️

Good for Puddins.  You have a good heart, Mel.  Hope she stays around for a long time.  She'll be in good hands. :)

Being gifted a sponsored operation to save a blind child's sight in Africa. Smiled a lot after crying tears of joy :)

Latest posts

Back