What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing my crush walking hand in hand with his little brother.

Looking at my reviews on my eBay account. I got all good reviews, which I'm proud off.

2mwyqdy.png

I'm listening to Big Shiny Tunes 5, cheers me up when depressed. Also, Our Lady Peace, their songs can cheer you up.

Helping my daughter pack for camp. She's so excited about her first year as a Counselor in Training. I'll really miss her, but I know she's going to be having a blast. She looks forward to this one week of camp all year round. I think it is the highlight of her year. :)

Plus this gives my younger daughter all the one-on-one Mommy time she wants... and then some. heh

I GOT PUBLISHED. FIFTEEN SCORE! YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY

oh and here, to make a smile on everyone else's faces:

Ontrn.jpg

^asshats

0gVF6.jpg

^caught in the act

P0FOH.jpg

^big softie

maidahl said:
I GOT PUBLISHED. FIFTEEN SCORE! YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY

Congratulations! Did you write a book?

I got a PM from someone, and usually, I send a PM first. People don't usually contact me first, so it was nice.

^That always makes my day.

Short story and poetry. And an article. It all goes together for a magazine. I'm working on a novel though. Be on the look out. Probably will try Amazon. Paper publishers are going out of business like nobody's business.

Realizing I can't change anyone else but myself.

Also, having an eye opening dream. I seem to work out problems best when I'm sleeping.

Latest posts

Back