What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't smile for weeks. :|

I want to rephrase... After writing the above I took a look on the "Lets see the Faces!!!" thread and reading that I look like Stanley Tucci made me *gasp*... then smile... then had a small giggle. Hurray!

4 people here today made me smile today. And a friend of mine, she always seems to know how to make me laugh when I need to the most.

Antonio said:

I want to rephrase... After writing the above I took a look on the "Lets see the Faces!!!" thread and reading that I look like Stanley Tucci made me *gasp*... then smile... then had a small giggle. Hurray!

:D I can't believe no one has told you that before.

Callie said:
4 people here today made me smile today. And a friend of mine, she always seems to know how to make me laugh when I need to the most.

Antonio said:

:D I can't believe no one has told you that before.

Thank you for making me smile. :)

Also thank you to VideoVidiVisum for the same thing.

I was needing that. I was starting to forget how it was.

My youngest child just brought me the butter and said "I'll pay you for a butter bread" and handed me 3 cents. :D

It made me smile to myself when I finally decided that the best thing to do is to avoid people at all costs and to get used to being totally alone. I don't need people and I don't want them in my life.

My going on 4 days old foster kittens.. so precious!! Their faces!
th_goo.gif

My little pug farted in bed this morning, and the stench was unholy...that made me laugh so hard, such a stink coming from such a little guy...

Finding an old set of good kitchen knives in a worn looking block for three bucks during my visit to a thrift store today. They look well used and are sharp as hell. I hope they were in a happy home and that they made many wonderful meals- yes, I can be a bit nostalgic at times.

Latest posts

Back