What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is quite a story I've got here. I had to show my portfolio at the Royal Academy of Art in The Hague. First of all, I made it to the next round, but secondly I've managed to get 2 phonenumbers of nice girls I met there.

We had to set up our work in a big halway, and students passed by and asked us questions about our work (just out of interest). This girl came by and we talked for a while (I had to wait for about an hour in total :p) and she was really nice. She actually comes to the city I live sometimes to go out, and she just happened to like the same party's (techno party's :D) as me. I just gave her my number and told her to call me sometime if she's around. She gave my her number and told me to call her if I'm in The Hague :p.

The second girl was another candidate from Hungary, she lived in the Netherlands for about 5 years and she was really nice too. She doens't live far away from me and we had to take the same train to get home. She also gave me her number. Real nice.

E: **** I use these :p smileys way too much. Oh, and all of this made me smile today, ofcourse.

Tech: Have you seen my ticket?
Me: Nope.
Tech: Are you sure?
Me: Yup.
Tech: But I thought I gave it to you!
Me: Nope.
*tech leaves and then comes back a minute later*
Tech: Are you sure I didnt give you that ticket?
Me: Yup.
*tech turns to leave again*
Me: umm....what's that in your back pocket?
Tech: Oh! That's the ticket I was looking for!

Seriously? I couldn't even summon a convincing glare. I just took the service ticket and laughed at his lunacy.

^ On a job I had previously I drove nearly two hours to one company to sort out a computer problem.

<Click> Turned on plug.

"I think it'll be fine now..."

Edward W said:
^ On a job I had previously I drove nearly two hours to one company to sort out a computer problem.

<Click> Turned on plug.

"I think it'll be fine now..."

That wasn't me was it?

A message on the phone from The Kid- her exuberance is salve to the soul.

Rosebolt said:
Edward W said:
Rosebolt said:
A PM i read just after i woke up.

Me too, a picture message I was not expecting!

Same here haha, also a picture message. :p

:)

What made me smile today was this little girl who carried herself like an adult. The way she talks and the way she sat, I can only imagine her mother must be the same way. Or someone she has grown up to "copy". It was cute in a smart way.

Gah I love kids.

aspalas said:
This is quite a story I've got here. I had to show my portfolio at the Royal Academy of Art in The Hague. First of all, I made it to the next round, but secondly I've managed to get 2 phonenumbers of nice girls I met there.

We had to set up our work in a big halway, and students passed by and asked us questions about our work (just out of interest). This girl came by and we talked for a while (I had to wait for about an hour in total :p) and she was really nice. She actually comes to the city I live sometimes to go out, and she just happened to like the same party's (techno party's :D) as me. I just gave her my number and told her to call me sometime if she's around. She gave my her number and told me to call her if I'm in The Hague :p.

The second girl was another candidate from Hungary, she lived in the Netherlands for about 5 years and she was really nice too. She doens't live far away from me and we had to take the same train to get home. She also gave me her number. Real nice.

E: **** I use these :p smileys way too much. Oh, and all of this made me smile today, ofcourse.

Wow, that's awesome! This story made me smile today!

My art never gets me any phone numbers haha

Someone sharing their enthusiasm for new possibilities/experiences in their life, optimism always warms the soul.

My complete inability to play Xbox games and my boyfriend patiently telling me what to do...

"Its this way poppet"

...and not minding when I accidentally shot him! :rolleyes:

Watching the dog let the frisbee hit her in the face rather than try to catch it, then proceed to hit the frisbee with her paw as if it were the frisbee's fault.

Latest posts

Back