What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooo i played with a lovely smokey grey cat that lives round here ^_^ that really cheered me up, i think a pet would really help me but you cant have em here :(

My niece meeting another little girl who get's just as crazy and excited as she does when she see's other little kids. They both just stared at each other holding hands while screaming, laughing and jumping up and down for like two minutes. It was so funny and adorable!

found a snappy blazer jacket and leather shoes at charity shops, i think i felt happiness for a few minutes until i got back home...may just keep a journal, seems just isnt safe expressing real feelings and fears anywhere else

simhthmss said:
found a snappy blazer jacket and leather shoes at charity shops, i think i felt happiness for a few minutes until i got back home...may just keep a journal, seems just isnt safe expressing real feelings and fears anywhere else

Why do you say that? Is someone here being mean to you? I'll rough 'em up for you if they are :)

simhthmss said:

Why do you say that? Is someone here being mean to you? I'll rough 'em up for you if they are :)

I walked up to a lake overlook and found this written on the railing. It actually made me feel lonelier, but it would have made me smile if it had been meant for me. I'm sure it made someone else smile.

sweetness1-1.jpg

Not really today, but when i go to work, i always pass quite alot of walls sprayed with graffiti. On one of them there's this really small sized (relatively speaking) text saying "trust no1 <--". This week this again, multiple times, got proven.

The less i rely on other people, the less lonely i get.

Thanks Solivagant, and Grace. Well best case I will make it out to see my brother in California, not sure if I can make that happen this year, but at a minimum I would still like to make a trip to see someone who is not so far. :D

Latest posts

Back