What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I´m happy for my colleague who was shy, and socially isolated a bit, that she is pursuing new friends, and maybe even relationships:) And I think I helped that a bit:D
I´m a bit jealous, as we had a nice moment together once, but that is just something I have to suppress:)
So I´m a bit sad for myself, but happy or her:) I hope she will become even more comfortable with who she is, and in social relationships:) And thou become really happy of course:)

Family Feud, when a lady was asked to name one thing a delivery man might be surprised to see a woman holding she said, her pussy cat. With a few dirty answers that were already given everyone started to laugh. Then the lady says "meow".

That my room is so messy my foot got caught on a blanket on the floor whie I tried to walk across it and I tripped. I scared my cat when I just sort of let myself fall. :rolleyes:

Someone said to me, "You seem to be the sociable type. You know how to talk to people. What is your secret?"

Maybe I'm getting better at talking to people and I didn't realize it....

On my way back from the market, a neighbor cleared the path for me and my shopping cart. He gave me a very friendly smile, and I smiled back.

Oh, and my cat plays fetch.

Hearing "Sargent Crisp" from a program, what a name. Haha.

When my uncle's girlfriend cooked us breakfast in the morning (Sunday after West Fest, I know it's Monday now) and presented me with my clothing all washed and dried. :)
Good cup of tea and a spliff for the come down.
His girlfriend is lovely. :)

Latest posts

Back