What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finding an app for my iPhone that allows me further opportunity to be close to my girl on the other side of the country- knowing she appreciates the efforts to be together fills me with joy :D

Lonely in BC said:
Finding an app for my iPhone that allows me further opportunity to be close to my girl on the other side of the country- knowing she appreciates the efforts to be together fills me with joy :D

Montreal Skye said:
Thinking of December...I'm going to meet my man...awesomeness :)

Get married already you two. :p

I met someone today I'd been talking to online and who lives in my area. It actually went well. I finally know someone here!

I got dressed this morning to go to a nearby lab for some blood work. Once I was ready, my partner asked if I was prepared for the Vampires. I laughed.

A good friend took the time to talk to me all evening. Supportive friends are precious.

Him bringing Cupcake into the house after she was missing most of the day. And I smiled even more when she ate her food, drank, and slept on my bed. I was so scared she was gone forever.

I managed to clear my room a little. Gave away my previous car doors, boot and windscreen to a scrapyard friend.

Latest posts

Back