What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard saying "He's comparing the Enterprise to a Cruise Ship?".....It's the way he said it and the look on his face.Funny as Hell.

Today I smiled because, I was able to help out a friend. He seemed generally shocked when I offered to get him out of a bind he was in and was really glad that I helped him. That made me smile because I like helping people, especially the people who never see it coming.

Bloom.

I got paid for some work that I did two weeks ago. I was beginning to think that there was an issue. But there doesn't seem to have been one :D

Knowing I'll be okay no matter what happens. Things always work out even if they seem difficult. I'm happy that my little dog is responding to the meds and that I don't have to decide on his life at this particular moment.

So many things! I had coffee with some friends, I had a yummy homemade traditional meal at my cultural group today and met some real nice, amazing people. Oh yeah, I also signed a contract for my new job. :)

My son was asked if he had a g/f, and then asked who she was..he said "mama" LOL. Too funny.

Latest posts

Back