What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being told that I was a well rounded person.. and that she was proud of me for going out and applying for jobs despite my anxiety disorder. I just wanna have a normal life! ya know?

Chatting with a friend before I went to a party yesterday. I realized that it didn't feel all that different from being at someone's place, talking, drinking and having fun together (even though I was the only one with a glass of wine yesterday). It was exactly as awesome :)

When I came home I heard nyanyanyanyanyanyanya coming from the living room because my dad, who is 69 and hardly uses the internet, was watching the Nyan Cat.

Lua said:
When I came home I heard nyanyanyanyanyanyanya coming from the living room because my dad, who is 69 and hardly uses the internet, was watching the Nyan Cat.

LOL I was hooked to that Nyan Cat song for awhile. Thanks to mawmaw. :p ^this made me smile. :)

lmaoo @ nyan cat song post.

And well... someone's dreamy face. Did I say that? Yep.

Today,I was preparing some meat for dinner in the courtyard there is a black cat which I know it when it was almost a baby. It wasn't as other cats and usually scared and avoided them. It tended to be alone and rambled in the yard. It tended to be familiar with me but it never happened because I wasn't interested to touch a cat. One night I was in the bed, I was asleep but at midnight I sensed a shaggy thing is near my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw two shiny eyes is looking me in the darkness ( as its color was black I couldn’t see it). I got up and drove it out. Some other nights it came near me as well but eventually I could prevent it to do that (by closing the doors and windows) . As I said it scared of other cats very much and tended to be beside humans. One day as it was going up of the wall a big cat appear on the wall. When it saw that cat screamed and jumped down from that height into the yard and hid under a cask. Anyhow, it grows up gradually but never became a normal cat. Sometime when it was on the wall I tried to talk it ( I made the voice as the cats ) but wonderfully it replied me ! I repeated voicing and it responded again. I didn't know what it was saying but was sure it understood what I am saying while I myself didn't. Wonderfully sometime when I changed my voice tone it responded to that changing. For example his voice changed to an angry voice and its ear did bend back and it receded slowly . However, today as I was preparing the meat it appeared and began talking. Of course this time I knew what it was saying : Hi man I am hungry and am not gay and patient enough please give me a piece of that delicious sheep meat to go away . When I thought so , I laughed

Cats/Nyan Cat making everyone smile :p And a quote from After Dark:
"I'm kind of a low-key guy. The spotlight doesn't suit me. I'm more of a side dish—coleslaw or French fries or a Wham! back-up singer."

I was walking around a local trail earlier and couldn't help but smile when I saw a duck trying to walk around on a very thin layer of ice that had formed on the pond.

Someone said that she likes my voice because it doesn't only sound pretty, but has something slightly odd to it, like Conor Oberst's. Made my day :)

Latest posts

Back