What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After months and months of anxiety about my master's thesis, it's finally finished! Few times I actually thought this day would never come...

Speak-volumes said:
After months and months of anxiety about my master's thesis, it's finally finished! Few times I actually thought this day would never come...

Congratulations!! :D

I introduced two colleagues to each other last year (I thought they might make a good couple) and today they told me they're getting married! I'm so happy for them!!! :D

It'll be all your fault when they divorce!

Although I'm trying to get my head straight atm, fire that bow of yours in my direction, see what happens.

Veruca said:
I introduced two colleagues to each other last year (I thought they might make a good couple) and today they told me they're getting married! I'm so happy for them!!! :D

That's great!

My sister introduced our friend to someone she worked with and they are now a couple. No wedding bells yet though! She was always trying to get me to meet people too but I went rogue and met someone on this forum! :p

painter said:
It'll be all your fault when they divorce!

Although I'm trying to get my head straight atm, fire that bow of yours in my direction, see what happens.

Oh shoot, I didn't even think of that :/

Sorry I'm a bit slow, do you mean shoot my cupid's arrow in your direction? Or did that last sentence have nothing to do with anything I said :)

annik said:
That's great!

My sister introduced our friend to someone she worked with and they are now a couple. No wedding bells yet though! She was always trying to get me to meet people too but I went rogue and met someone on this forum! :p

That's so cool! I feel all cupid-y now :D. I think its wonderful that you met someone in this forum, annik. People here are awesome! And I;m very happy for you btw! *hugs*

Veruca said:
That's so cool! I feel all cupid-y now :D. I think its wonderful that you met someone in this forum, annik. People here are awesome! And I;m very happy for you btw! *hugs*

Thank you! It's almost a year now :)

Waking up to a message from The Kid and telling me how excited she is that we're going to be spending 5 days together next week while her Mom is out of town.

1448cqh.jpg

What the heck I am going to geek out!

My "new" original 1992 gatefold vinyl Generation Terrorists.

I could lick it...

Latest posts

Back