What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mum doing Tommy Cooper level card tricks. I laughed so hard it made my tummy hurt. :rolleyes:

duff said:
scoring in the 60's at golf !

That's mighty impressive scoring right there.

I don't really 'do' golf, but I used to have the odd round with my dad in my teenage years and we never got out of the teens in handicap...

Knowing that my mum, who was going to another country to see grandchildren she hadn't seen for 15 years because of a fractured family situation, had the best time. She felt welcome, included and love. I knew how scared she was that it might go wrong but it didn't. She was so happy she cried. That's what made me smile today - among other things.

Watching a ridiculous music video and having my fish greet me excitedly when I changed the water in their tank (sorry, not feeding time! ^_^)

I just went to check on my kid before I call it a night. Tomorrow is "water day" and summer camp.
LOL, she put on her swimsuit before she went to bed instead of her PJ's. Guess she was REALLY excited.
So cute... (goo)

EveWasFramed said:
I just went to check on my kid before I call it a night. Tomorrow is "water day" and summer camp.
LOL, she put on her swimsuit before she went to bed instead of her PJ's. Guess she was REALLY excited.
So cute... (goo)

Awwww that is so adorable!

Edward W said:
Locke said:
Someone brought me homemade chocolate cookies!:D

Are you sharing???

Sorry, I ate them all up...:( But have some delicious Pac-Man cookies!:)
pacmansugarcookies14.jpg

Latest posts

Back