What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something someone said 'He's so boring he can make an onion cry', wtf!?

9006 said:

That's weird because I heard someone say "He's so rude he could make an onion cry".

Was it on TV? If so, perhaps it's the same thing and one of us heard it incorrectly?

And Solomon Grundy made me smile today.

Cavey said:
9006 said:

That's weird because I heard someone say "He's so rude he could make an onion cry".

Was it on TV? If so, perhaps it's the same thing and one of us heard it incorrectly?

Isn't it the other way around where onions make people cry?

Cavey said:

Yeah it was that.

9006 said:
Cavey said:

Yeah it was that.

So we're both admitting to watching really trashy TV then...

I was watching it for purely anthropological reasons.

Locke said:
My cat showed up at the front door after being gone for a week.

I guess that reading your message is the thing that makes me smile today. The last time my cat disappeared for a while, he'd been ran over and killed.

Cavey said:
Locke said:
My cat showed up at the front door after being gone for a week.

I guess that reading your message is the thing that makes me smile today. The last time my cat disappeared for a while, he'd been ran over and killed.

I'm sorry, Cavey. :( I've lost a cat in the same way before.

More stuff from Bath and Body Works, lol. They keep including coupons with my order(s) and then alerting me to a new sale, which is like offering a tweaker 'just a taste'.

MissGuided said:
More stuff from Bath and Body Works, lol. They keep including coupons with my order(s) and then alerting me to a new sale, which is like offering a tweaker 'just a taste'.

Ha exactly! The coupons they give at checkout take so long to be active though, so you're anticipating it for a freaking month before it's time to use it. By then, I've already made up my mind I'm buying something.

redraider1101 said:
MissGuided said:

Ha exactly! The coupons they give at checkout take so long to be active though, so you're anticipating it for a freaking month before it's time to use it. By then, I've already made up my mind I'm buying something.

OMG, right?! They are an evil, wicked bunch who offer fabulously scented lotions and body washes that can put you into a catnip coma. And, I am a loyal, mesmerized patron

....or a sucker, whichever way you choose to see it, lol.

Niave's sorry don't know how to put it here, it really cheered me up, so funny.

Thank Niave :)

Latest posts

Back