What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"what the hell, are you listening to Ann murray!?" " I am 'experiencing' Ann Murray". Family Guy, Stewie.

A couple of the threads here made me laugh.

No, I'm not laughing at other people's issues--I try to do the right thing every so often & consider the other person's problem, offer some advice that hopefully will help. But when the opinions start flying around & ricocheting off each other...****, that's entertaining! :D I love having a ringside seat. All that's missing is popcorn & beer. :rolleyes:

GraceBlossom said:
Two policemen feeling comfortable enough to raid my cupboards and steal my biscuits :p

You would do well in the United States. We've had countless illegal wiretaps & 4th Amendment violations for waging the War On (Some) Drugs, protest groups infiltrated, COINTELPRO, ECHELON, Total Information Awareness & now the PRISM program. Authority has the run of the yard here.

niave said:
Getting to sleep in my friends bed. It's so amazing and my bed sucks... The first thing I always do when I come over to her place is jump on her bed xD

Hope you had a good time!

Some funny Youtube videos that had me laughing till I was actually crying with laughter!

Making my co-worker gag because I grossed him out. The rest of us were rolling! I'm a guy, I'm gross, its funny.

B.S.

Edward W said:
Some funny Youtube videos that had me laughing till I was actually crying with laughter!

Lmao.. I'd be laughing at you laughing if you were to laugh like that.. it just gets so contagious.

Garbageman said:
A text with a smiling face, and an email with an enchanting picture. :D

Aww.. hehe.. it's nice to see you all happy! :D

ForGrantedWife said:
Absolutely nothing today :( Bummed out.

FGW *hugs* hope something nice will make you smile soon. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:

Lmao.. I'd be laughing at you laughing if you were to laugh like that.. it just gets so contagious.

Well I was watching another one that had me creasing up with laughter as my wife watched a program I wasn't too interested in, she just looked at me like I was a loon. Of course she already knows I am. :p

Edward W said:
ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:

Well I was watching another one that had me creasing up with laughter as my wife watched a program I wasn't too interested in, she just looked at me like I was a loon. Of course she already knows I am. :p

Hahaha.. you are loony :p

Latest posts

Back