What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That even though I've been looking like a crazy person the last few days, with messy hair and no make up, I just helped my brother make the first big step in fighting for his rights as a father. :D

Thinking of home made me smile :) And a really good version of "Silent Night.

Realizing just how far I have come in the last 12 months! I think one of the best parts has been allowing people in close enough to become good friends.[/quote]

This my sound weird, but I got happy finding out that I´m unable to spend New years eve with my friends:)
I have to work 1.1, so I dont really have a choice actually.
I signed up for it a while back, out of some naive wish that I may actually enjoy it, but thinking about it further, I realized that its not a possibility. But I promised to participate nonetheless. But now, I´m unable to participate, yey!:)
So I will go out, watch a fireworks in the town, and drink my own bottle of champagne:)
This may sound sad but I really didnt want to go with my friends, so this made me smile:)

Mr.YellowCat said:
This my sound weird, ..., yey!:)
This may sound sad but I really didnt want to go with my friends, so this made me smile:)
To me, it doesn`t sound weird at all. Nor sad.

What made me smile today is this:[video=youtube]

Watching cheesy Christmas movies while putting out all my Christmas decorations. Another job done!

Latest posts

Back