What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A surprise visit from two of my cousins. It was such a pleasure spending time catching up lovely people :).

Watching the smile on my kid's face when she found out I was taking her to buy a replacement pet for the fish that died - and she found out I was letting her get a rat. :)

"I say we take off an nuke the whole site... it's the only way to be sure"

"Fuckin' A!"

-Aliens

I googled " what does it feel like to be loved" and while reading someones posted she explained it exactly how I thought it may feel. I smiled because I was right, I cried because I have never felt it and want to so badly. (I'm talking romantic love)

Finding out that a group I used to get together with over a year ago is starting up again and we're meeting up tomorrow. :)

I smiled to day because I replied to someones thread and after writing the reply I realized that maybe I'm here (alive) to make a difference even if I don't know how or why yet. That thought give me solace...

i hoped said:
I smiled to day because I replied to someones thread and after writing the reply I realized that maybe I'm here (alive) to make a difference even if I don't know how or why yet. That thought give me solace...

I'm glad it did for you. :)

Something my girlfriend made, it was really cute and sweet. I've been sick, and just knowing that she's thinking about me and cares is enough to make me smile.

Locke said:
Something my girlfriend made, it was really cute and sweet. I've been sick, and just knowing that she's thinking about me and cares is enough to make me smile.

Aww that's sweet. Hope you get well soon, Locke!

Latest posts

Back