What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:
I am still thinking about my great golf score !

And so you should.What a result.Do you play competitively or just for fun ?

I play in club competitions. My handicap is 4 which is the lowest it's been. I have won loads of trophies. I keep myself to myself though. I don't go in the club, don't like most of the people. So I don't play on any other courses or in any teams. My aim is to get my handicap down to scratch.

my favorite band playing my favorite song and I didn't know about it

[video=youtube]

Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:

I play in club competitions. My handicap is 4 which is the lowest it's been. I have won loads of trophies. I keep myself to myself though. I don't go in the club, don't like most of the people. So I don't play on any other courses or in any teams. My aim is to get my handicap down to scratch.

Great handicap..So what do you do with all your trophies ?
Is your house littered with them ?
Who's your fav player ?
I used to love walking round with Seve or Greg Norman

Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:

Great handicap..So what do you do with all your trophies ?
Is your house littered with them ?
Who's your fav player ?
I used to love walking round with Seve or Greg Norman

I have all my trophies on these shelves in the living room.
I used to like Nick Faldo and Ian Woosnam. now it's Rory, Poulter, Westwood, people like that. I saw Seve and Greg Norman too.

The Felympics
it`s a cat-astrophy, lol
[video=youtube]

Whatsapp-ing with my sisters is always, always, plenty of reason to smile. Blood is thicker..... than nigh anything. Nigh.

a very realistic dream during a short nap, I owned a gray baby poodle whose name was "Holy Snack" (sic), woke up because I got its hair in my mouth, at least that was the feeling

Been so busy with school and new friends that I haven't had time to feel lonely! I actually don't even have enough time to do lazy things like watch my shows on netflix. I really miss my Walter but it's okay, I'll get around to it some day. :)

^ cheers! Ed!

Finding a note in my vehicle made me smile, ear to ear!

absolutely nothing...I have spent more time crying today than I have in a long time

I dug my way through a 20' snowdrift to get into the RV- Home Sweet Home....
i779.jpg

Latest posts

Back