What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WildernessWildChild said:
I dug my way through a 20' snowdrift to get into the RV- Home Sweet Home....
i779.jpg

You have no idea how jealous I am right now...

Bei said:
Been so busy with school and new friends that I haven't had time to feel lonely! I actually don't even have enough time to do lazy things like watch my shows on netflix. I really miss my Walter but it's okay, I'll get around to it some day. :)

I'm so happy to hear this, Bei. So glad things are going so well for you.

Adorie said:
absolutely nothing...I have spent more time crying today than I have in a long time

*hugs*

My daughter got a new job today.No more bullying in the work place and one less thing to worry about.

Mine made me laugh when she (repeatedly) almost bulldozed the joggers at the park with her scooter. Yes, I scolded her (while silently laughing my ass off). :D

I would have paid mine to do it- then loudly berated them for getting in her way. Or said "what a wicked little girl you are! Where are your parents? Why are you running around unsupervised? Ack- why are you calling ME Dad you poor, misguided, delusional child?".

A father walking with his child. :) It warms my heart to see men who care for their children (opposite of my dad).

I heard someone I've known for a very long time is leaving her idiot boyfriend and moving back to my state for the first time since we were young.
I don't expect anything but... I don't know. I almost feel like I'm willing to take a chance now that I was too scared to take for many, many years (if I get that opportunity).
It makes me happy : ) If nothing else she's a truly awesome person and I'll get to see more of her.

Tulip23 said:
Youngest twin got engaged at weekend :):) to a lovely guy she met on POF dating site

Congrats to your youngest twin! May their marriage be blessed always and be filled with lots of joy, warmth and love.

did my last ever Tuesday shift today. 13 years of it, such a crap shift as well. Bloody boring and it ruined the whole day. Same number of hours but doing a 4 day week now, Wed to Sat.

Latest posts

Back