What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I met up with some friends today to celebrate one of their birthdays. It was really fun to see them, I hardly see any of them anymore due to distance, work, and just how everyone is busy in their own lives. It was good to share a few beers and laughs.

Being able to walk to the store in just a long sleeve shirt. Glad to see the snow melting!

JustSomeGal said:
Being able to walk to the store in just a long sleeve shirt. Glad to see the snow melting!

I put this chart together for a friend in the Southern States awhile ago, so what I think you're saying it's warmed up to around -25C in Edmonton?

ghdm.jpg

WildernessWildChild said:
JustSomeGal said:

I put this chart together for a friend in the Southern States awhile ago, so what I think you're saying it's warmed up to around -25C in Edmonton?

ghdm.jpg

hahahahaha thanks for that! (it was actually +8 ;))

I smiled for a bit when I realised that my copy of MGSV Ground Zeroes has been dispatched today and when I saw a couple of people from a previous course together randomly.

A couple walked into my work today looking for appliances for their new home... They had a small girl wth them... They bought what they needed & as they were walking away, child looks up at her mom & says, "You know mom, I liked what we got... And the man that helped us was nice..." Then she turned around & smile at me with a small wave... I had a huge smile on my face for the rest of the day... Who'd thought... Some stranger's small child would make my day...

My niece loving the present I bought her for her birthday; she's just 2, so she can't fake it yet.

My friend sent me some lyrics and I laid a sound bed down so it's waiting on his vocals and that makes our first hardcore track together in awhile. I can't wait to have it finished. I love punk music.

GraceBlossom said:
All the blossom trees in bloom :).

I'm kinda jealous- trees at home in B.C. are budding but here in Alberta it's snowing and cold- two hours driving time makes such a difference....

WildernessWildChild said:
GraceBlossom said:
All the blossom trees in bloom :).

I'm kinda jealous- trees at home in B.C. are budding but here in Alberta it's snowing and cold- two hours driving time makes such a difference....

I was going to post a picture of some gorgeous ones near my Dads house, but I don't want to rub your nose in it :). If it makes you feel better we had snow forecast over the weekend here in Northern England, didn't materialise where I live though :).

Latest posts

Back