What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
My dog, his knee all healed up now, rolling in the grass like a hairy lunatic mutt and getting covered in bits of dead grass ...:D

That is so good to hear. :)

user 130057 said:
Realising that after 39 years I can finally call myself a man.

Why so?

Jag so happy he is healed and back out again :).

user 130057???? Must say I am intrigued. If it made you smile :).

Finding the perfect dress, for wedding I am going to :).

GraceBlossom said:
Jag so happy he is healed and back out again :).

user 130057???? Must say I am intrigued. If it made you smile :).

Finding the perfect dress, for wedding I am going to :).

Thanks Gracie, trojie is such a little villain and I love our walks. And well done finding a wedding outfit.. Hope you have the bag and the shoes as well!😸

After I got up pretty late this morning, I casually walked towards the window looking outside at the steep slope next to my house...and I noticed a most magnificant thing.
A small deer came out inbetween the trees into the open...carefully walking along the slope. There is just a little forest there, but it's basically in the middle of the village, so I was stunned. This was one of these moments I wish I had a camera, but I just had my binoculars. Still, it was quite captivating...and made my day.

Super-sweet coffee always reminds me of my grandpa. I started drinking coffee when I was around 12-13, and while other family members thought I was too young he'd usually indulge me and let me sweeten it as much as I wanted.

when they said that my song was the highlight of the evening, even if they were probably just being nice

also 12 baby hares in the park, munching away at grass, so cute

jaguarundi said:
My dog, his knee all healed up now, rolling in the grass like a hairy lunatic mutt and getting covered in bits of dead grass ...:D

glad to hear :)

Peaches said:
when they said that my song was the highlight of the evening, even if they were probably just being nice

also 12 baby hares in the park, munching away at grass, so cute

Aww so many baby hares! Cuteness overload!

Also, congrats on your song being the highlight. :)

My best friend just invited me for a walk, spaghetti, and a couple of beer- my day has just been made :)

My sister gave birth to my first nephew. I went to see him tonight and give them a gift. My two year old niece saw cards and presents, put two and two together and decided it must be her birthday - despite having a birthday just a couple of months ago.

I found a bird's nest today. I did not know it was occupied, but peeked in and saw some bright blue eggs. Now from where I am sitting I can see a robin dutifully sitting on them

fox said:
I found a bird's nest today. I did not know it was occupied, but peeked in and saw some bright blue eggs. Now from where I am sitting I can see a robin dutifully sitting on them

i few days ago i saw a bird with a red head. it was so interesting. :D

A friend from another state mailed a care package, We have never met. Just touched as we have no romantic connections. We are different and that is cool. I also smiled when I read everyone's post I Love surprise and wonder in the everyday.

Latest posts

Back