What quality are you working on?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But have you had some sort of exchange with this type of person that has brought this about? Have you always felt this way or is this new?
several exchanges, all through this life. being an optimist, i once thought they could be helped but some time ago now i realized they do it on purpose.

several exchanges, all through this life. being an optimist, i once thought they could be helped but some time ago now i realized they do it on purpose.
I understand where you are coming from but I seriously doubt most people like that would even care one way or the other. It just seems like that would be wasted energy on your behalf.

It's easy for me to articulate my thoughts, but it's difficult for me to articulate my feelings to express or convey in a way to others that is understood. This has always been a problem for me, and it really doesn't help that my voice is like 90% monotonal air and I sound like a stereotypical stoner/surfer bum. This lead me to adapting to include my own external misunderstanding (or the way that people understand and/or interpret me) into my factorial variables and lead me to be more antisocial than what I already was as a creative introvert.

I never assume that I'm correct, because that would cheat me out of a learning experience and I do not want to do that, but also it's important for structural purposes to me to not be persuaded without deep speculation and research. The reason being is that if I just handed over my mind to whoever or whatever on an emotional whim whenever, it could very easily hijack my life from me. And this was perhaps the greatest lesson I learned between the ages of 20 and 30 is that, that is very easy to accidentally do in life. Thereafter, and now that I understand this, it is my natural educated guess and/or assumption that most of society doesn't realize that's what happens, and so the result of rampant sociopathy is everyone trying to have their cake and eat it too, all about who the best swindler is.

This puts me at a bit of a complicated crossroads of sorts.
I want and need to be able to emotionally connect to the external world around me, but also emotionally connecting to the wrong people and wrong things in the external world around me just because it feels good to do so can be a very dangerous and very detrimental compromise.

So the quality I am trying to work on improving is the finessing of the detail work of that connection, and perhaps its disconnection as well. As I'd like to learn to be able to systematically factor in reconstruction and recorrelation just in case, a bit like a Windows system update rollback. It's easy to do that with raw information, but much more challenging to learn how to do with emotional attachments.

It's easy for me to articulate my thoughts, but it's difficult for me to articulate my feelings to express or convey in a way to others that is understood. This has always been a problem for me, and it really doesn't help that my voice is like 90% monotonal air and I sound like a stereotypical stoner/surfer bum. This lead me to adapting to include my own external misunderstanding (or the way that people understand and/or interpret me) into my factorial variables and lead me to be more antisocial than what I already was as a creative introvert.

I never assume that I'm correct, because that would cheat me out of a learning experience and I do not want to do that, but also it's important for structural purposes to me to not be persuaded without deep speculation and research. The reason being is that if I just handed over my mind to whoever or whatever on an emotional whim whenever, it could very easily hijack my life from me. And this was perhaps the greatest lesson I learned between the ages of 20 and 30 is that, that is very easy to accidentally do in life. Thereafter, and now that I understand this, it is my natural educated guess and/or assumption that most of society doesn't realize that's what happens, and so the result of rampant sociopathy is everyone trying to have their cake and eat it too, all about who the best swindler is.

I want and need to be able to emotionally connect to the external world around me, but also emotionally connecting to the wrong people and wrong things in the external world around me just because it feels good to do so can be a very dangerous and very detrimental compromise.

So the quality I am trying to work on improving is the finessing of the detail work of that connection, and perhaps its disconnection as well. As I'd like to learn to be able to systematically factor in reconstruction and recorrelation just in case, a bit like a Windows system update rollback. It's easy to do that with raw information, but much more challenging to learn how to do with emotional attachments.
Wow! Artistic people are always the most interesting people.

The narcissist in me thinks you said all this to say… you’re in love with me? Its okay, many ppl are my darling nothing to be ashamed of 🥰 okay I joke but you know what I think you are so deep and a true intellectual, I learn so much from you and you even understand my weird ramblings you are deffo in touch with your emotions 😇

The narcissist in me thinks you said all this to say… you’re in love with me? Its okay, many ppl are my darling nothing to be ashamed of 🥰 okay I joke but you know what I think you are so deep and a true intellectual, I learn so much from you and you even understand my weird ramblings you are deffo in touch with your emotions 😇

Thank you Cen! ^_^
You're cute, I like you. lol.
I try to help people because I understand that people need help.
Like actual help, as in guidance and functionality.
Without that the world will crumble.
I spent a large amount of my time between my teens and middle 20s mostly just being pissed off and kind of fumbling around in the dark, often having to figure things out the hard way and getting my ass kicked in life a lot. So in a way I'm kind of a hardass on myself I guess because I'm used to it. But also I try to contribute to the world and its people the things that I have had to learn through my difficulties in a genuine attempt to try to be the voice of reason that I did not have outside of a small handful of genuine people.

Negative feelings definitely have a certain weight and tax on the physical health of a person.
The bad news about that is that it is inescapable, you cannot prevent falling into negative feelings in life.
The good news about it is that you *can* teach yourself to manage them better, to try to find what works best for you in a healthy way as coping mechanisms, so that hopefully you can achieve a better quality of life experience. And that is something that is a universal aspect I believe, for all humans.

Latest posts

Back