What sex means for a man.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my analogy was more on how the feeling of frustration emerges. I don't view my girlfriend as a 89' Buik or something. But I'm happy to read these posts, its super interesting to see peoples thoughts on it. As for myself, We have talked about it, and again, and again. And I do constantly labor to make her feel emotionally satisfied. She admits it's just never on her mind. The most frustrating part? she has had many sexual partners, done many things, use to send me X-rated texts. So.....Conclusion? it's me right? she gets angry and tells me its not me time and time agian. So maybe she's not communicating with me.

But when I look in her eyes I think she's being honest.....Also again thanks for the posts, this is like the most interesting thread i've read in a long time.

It doesn't matter why, if sex means a lot to a guy and you love him you should care about what he needs. I've been married for 10yrs now, and make an effort to please hubby. The day I got married my dad said something to me, "Act like a lady in public and like a slut in your room." Ladies sometimes men want you to chase them around the table, I do. Men if you want your partner to put out make sure it's worth her while. Sex isn't selfish that's why sex dies down. If both make it about the other person you will get to a place where your partner can't wait to see what you have instore for them. Being married for 10 yrs we still sometimes act like 2horny teenager.

If women provide sex to their men on a regular basis (we're talking "greater beta" good dudes, like Average Joes, not bodybuilder Alphas and PUAs) I can GUARANTEE to women that their quality of life will go up, because their dudes will be totally motivated to pamper the women, do the dishes, do the sappy romantic stuff that women like, etc...

SocratesX said:
If women provide sex to their men on a regular basis (we're talking "greater beta" good dudes, like Average Joes, not bodybuilder Alphas and PUAs) I can GUARANTEE to women that their quality of life will go up, because their dudes will be totally motivated to pamper the women, do the dishes, do the sappy romantic stuff that women like, etc...

ooohhhh.... is that the secret?? I have spent my life wondering what REALLY makes a great relationship. Thanks for the info...

Danielle said:
ooohhhh.... is that the secret?? I have spent my life wondering what REALLY makes a great relationship. Thanks for the info...

Haha.. I lurves you, Dani. :p

DARN IT. I've been wasting my time with those lesser beta good dudes, instead of checking out the greater beta men! THAT'S why I'm not being pampered by... err... wait, I forgot. I've got alpha men paying a hundred bucks an hour to clean my floor.

nerdygirl said:
DARN IT. I've been wasting my time with those lesser beta good dudes, instead of checking out the greater beta men! THAT'S why I'm not being pampered by... err... wait, I forgot. I've got alpha men paying a hundred bucks an hour to clean my floor.

Most likely lesser betas and omegas have kissed up to you before, but you probably didn't like them because they were unattractive and socially inept. I don't blame you either.

I'm talking about an average Joe dude. There's various things that women like, usually messages that hit subconsciously that turns them on. Doing the dishes for your wife is one.

SocratesX said:
Most likely lesser betas and omegas have kissed up to you before, but you probably didn't like them because they were unattractive and socially inept. I don't blame you either.

I'm just wondering how the fresia you're still alive after I hear all the ridiculous honeysuckle you spew.

Hey now... I am learning so much about life here in this thread.... I'm taking notes...

seeing as though i am sub par looking, i know NOW only to go after ugly men... i also know that if I give my ugly man sex... he will do all the sappy romantic things I want him to!

I have found a new beginning...

Danielle said:
Hey now... I am learning so much about life here in this thread.... I'm taking notes...

seeing as though i am sub par looking, i know NOW only to go after ugly men... i also know that if I give my ugly man sex... he will do all the sappy romantic things I want him to!

There is an obvious flaw with your logic. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Danielle said:

You have this all wrong. You have several options.

Women can date men much more attractive than themselves.

Have you ever thought about dating a below-average guy and changing his looks though? (make him hit the gym, get his teeth whitened, drag him to the dermatologist, buy clothes you like on him... looks are made not given) I think this would give alot of women what they want. The fact that he was below average before means that he would treat you well even after you turned him "hot".

SocratesX said:
Danielle said:

You have this all wrong. You have several options.

Women can date men much more attractive than themselves.

Have you ever thought about dating a below-average guy and changing his looks though? (make him hit the gym, get his teeth whitened, drag him to the dermatologist, buy clothes you like on him... looks are made not given) I think this would give alot of women what they want. The fact that he was below average before means that he would treat you well even after you turned him "hot".

ummm I'm not in the habit of "changing" people. I like people for exactly who they are....

Do you think before you write? or speak? ya know.. just wondering... since it all seems to come straight out of your A$$.

Danielle said:
Do you think before you write? or speak? ya know.. just wondering... since it all seems to come straight out of your A$$.

rofl.gif

Socrates, you still make no sense, and I'm glad Dani didn't take into consideration what you said. I hope no one does.

Btw, your signature, is not adorable. Sorry. They both need to eat a sandwich or two.

The signature is to motivate some of the dudes here to shred up and get a makeover before it's too late.

SocratesX said:
The signature is to motivate some of the dudes here to shred up and get a makeover before it's too late.

Oh, you've followed your own advice?

Pics, or gtfo. :D

Latest posts

Back