What songs make you sad?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[youtube]z-nQBi6KzvY[/youtube]

Okay, it doesn't really make me sad, but hey... it makes sense. Everyone else is ******* except for me. :(

Cathedral said:
Yeah, come defend your lackluster taste for music like the ignorant and manipulated "robots" you are. I didn't even state that I listened to metal. I don't expect everyone in the whole wide world to listen to metal, much less like it. No. What I expect is for people to be individualistic and stop letting themselves be manipulated into liking the next contrived musical trend the music industry fat cats think of.
Perhaps some people enjoy mainstream artists simply because they enjoy them, not because someone tells them to.
Cathedral said:
I get so sick and tired of people not having any goddamned taste for anything, especially music. What kind of music do you like? "Oh, I like everything, hehehe"... They are no better than the morons who thinks that by watching some Family Guy episode, that they automatically become experts on the subject it was about.
Ever think maybe those people who can appreciate many types and genres of music are simply open minded? Of course not, the concept is beyond your closed off view of the world.
Cathedral said:
I'm tired of always seeing "mainstream rap, mainstream rock, mainstream pop, big-label classic rock, trendy emo music..." BLAAAARRRGH!!! There's millions of unknown artists out there of any kind of music you can imagine (rap, jazz, classical, rock, metal, alt, pop, ambient, etc) and more trying to be HEARD, but they may never get to be heard by more than 10-20 people because these filthy, capitalist scum ensures that the playing field is like a vertical mountain, with the elite 1% percent on the top, and the rest frantically trying to climb up, but always slipping.
If you don't like capitalism, go be a communist.
Cathedral said:
Sorry, but I don't like the products of a society that tends to shun those who are deviant or intellectual or just "different", and worships status, fame, beauty, and most importantly... MONEY as their illusionary deities. And if any of you "lonely" people had half of a brain, you'd hate it, too. At least principally.
Maybe they just don't blindly grab onto any mindset they can find that channels their anger for them. I am sorry you feel this way, I am sorry you feel the need to be so inflammatory. I am sorry you are lonely and have been hurt by society as a whole. I am sorry you do not feel accepted as who you are. But don't drown others in the way you feel, and make them feel less than who they are simply because it makes you feel bigger and better. You are not superior. None of us is.

[youtube]XC2JVUuOOmg[/youtube]

Me? A communist? Ugh, it's no wonder I hardly post on here. Ignorance and bias is way too rampant on here.

The fact that you loners find popular music appealing is sheer irony in its purest form. Keep on trying to fit in and trying to look "cool".

Lmao. I love how this is supposed to be a musical discussion thread and has turned to this. For the record Cathedral, I find your taste in music to be commendable as far as what you like.

Cathedral said:
Me? A communist? Ugh, it's no wonder I hardly post on here. Ignorance and bias is way too rampant on here.

The fact that you loners find popular music appealing is sheer irony in its purest form. Keep on trying to fit in and trying to look "cool".

I absolutely love black/melodic death/doom/gothenburg metal, but saying people are ignorant and biased for their music choices when you are obviously biased towards your own is insanely hypocritical.

You know what's a really popular piece of music? Für Elise...I guess people are ignorant if they like it. :O Take your bullshit logic elsewhere.

Here's a thought: if you don't like the music, move on to another thread.

Oh, select members are just trolling me now without repercussions. How nice. I see how it goes.

Eris got banned because she snapped back at SophiaGrace for constantly harassing her. No, Eris doesn't want to go back here.

Do you mods care to explain this one to me?

Cathedral said:
Do you mods care to explain this one to me?

Yes, I will explain. I don't SEE anyone trolling. I do see people expressing their opinons, including you.

Now, back on topic people.

[youtube]sT1DdO3SISg&ob=av2e[/youtube]

[youtube]2u2Rs_Gc1B4[/youtube]

[youtube]ivFYVAntpw0[/youtube]

[youtube]ErvgV4P6Fzc&ob=av2e[/youtube]

Yeah no prob, I just wished I remembered how to the the youtube [yt] thing correctly to show the vid on this website

I also love the soundtrack to "The Fountain" gets a tear to my eye everytime

A Desolate Soul said:
[video=youtube]

this is probably one of my all time favorite songs. gets me everytime :/

Eh, what a shitty song.

FAIL1.jpeg

A Desolate Soul said:
[video=youtube]

this is probably one of my all time favorite songs. gets me everytime :/

I agree, I love this song it is so beautiful.

[youtube]jP0Ne9aW7UI[/youtube]

[youtube]TYScSueqLm8[/youtube]

[youtube]0V6YshbomsY[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back