What songs make you sad?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Cathedral said:
Oh, select members are just trolling me now without repercussions. How nice. I see how it goes.

Eris got banned because she snapped back at SophiaGrace for constantly harassing her. No, Eris doesn't want to go back here.

Do you mods care to explain this one to me?

o_O

So, I get told to drop it on this thread. Fair enough. I'll open a new thread about this.

Cathedral said:
SophiaGrace said:
Cathedral said:
Oh, select members are just trolling me now without repercussions. How nice. I see how it goes.

Eris got banned because she snapped back at SophiaGrace for constantly harassing her. No, Eris doesn't want to go back here.

o_O

So, I get told to drop it on this thread. Fair enough. I'll open a new thread about this.

Dude, if your information is coming from Eris, I can pretty much goddamn-guarantee that it is not what really happened.

Your ridiculous little tangent on how somehow I'm the morality police who disapproves of anyone "marginal" or "edgy" is not only laughable, it is way far off the mark. Phyllis Schlafley, I ain't.

For realz. And stop stirring the honeysuckle.

BTW that bit about Socratesx was hi-larious.

Cathedral said:
SophiaGrace said:
Cathedral said:

o_O

*yawns and goes to look at other threads*

Its amazing song but i always cry whenever i hear this song!!
[video=youtube]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6EEW-9NDM5k[/video]

My Ex-Wife had this at our wedding.
She passed on in Dec.
[youtube]nAV_5MwchLk[/youtube]

I can't believe this song is not listed:
"From My Hands" - VNV Nation

[video=youtube]

I happened to just be listening to it (I needed a cry) and it's on my head so I had to find a thread to post it on.

That heart breaking song that comes on when they show that ASPCA animal abuse commercial! I swear that commercial KILLS my heart, and I cry my head off! (I have to turn it away because it hurts me to see it)
Also Silent Night.... and that willy nelson song, they all do the ASPCA and humane society commercials.

I so wish I could STOP animal abuse and neglect!

Latest posts

Back