What songs make you sad?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VideoVidiVisum said:
A Desolate Soul said:
[video=youtube]

this is probably one of my all time favorite songs. gets me everytime :/

I agree, I love this song it is so beautiful.

[youtube]jP0Ne9aW7UI[/youtube]

[youtube]TYScSueqLm8[/youtube]

[youtube]0V6YshbomsY[/youtube]

Those songs are even worse. You and A Desolate Soul should drive off of a cliff.

Cathedral said:
I most enjoy rubbing my bare chest up against horses because my nipples become erect and i squirt my man juice into pools of ossumness and then lick it up.

Dude...... you need help.

Cathedral said:
Those songs are even worse. You and A Desolate Soul should drive off of a cliff.

Everyone has their own opinions on what they like... to each their own. But this is kinda uncalled for.

A Desolate Soul said:
Cathedral said:
sometimes i dont wear a helmet because its easier to lick the windows

oh you poor soul

PieBeNice said:
Cathedral said:
I most enjoy rubbing my bare chest up against horses because my nipples become erect and i squirt my man juice into pools of ossumness and then lick it up.

Dude...... you need help.

You two need to grow the fresia up.

This one makes me sad, in all of its variations:

A classic version:

[youtube]xDB87o-njFQ[/youtube]

My personal favorite interpretation:

[youtube]q4egb2gpIg4[/youtube]

A good down-and-dirty rendition, there's something about Shane MacGowan's voice that gets me. It's like a big glass of whisky surrounded by arid cigarette smoke. Anyway:

[youtube]9FD5xQVqmAU[/youtube]

Kind of overblown, stagy and commercialized, but nevertheless gives me chills:

[youtube]XhJp0W0ku2w[/youtube]

mintymint said:
If it sounds good, I like it. Don't be such a snob, brah.

Peter Schickele quoting Duke Ellington, "If it sounds good, it is good."

Cathedral said:
Oh, select members are just trolling me now without repercussions. How nice. I see how it goes.

Eris got banned because she snapped back at SophiaGrace for constantly harassing her. No, Eris doesn't want to go back here.

Do you mods care to explain this one to me?

Oh Hell no. Eris is not here today for a honeysuckle-ton more reasons than that.

Just a few...

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

The last one kills me every time.

tangerinedream said:
Cathedral said:
Oh, select members are just trolling me now without repercussions. How nice. I see how it goes.

Eris got banned because she snapped back at SophiaGrace for constantly harassing her. No, Eris doesn't want to go back here.

Oh Hell no. Eris is not here today for a honeysuckle-ton more reasons than that.

Would you care to elaborate on those reasons? :rolleyes:

Cathedral said:
tangerinedream said:
Cathedral said:

And dredge up a rather unpleasant memory? Hell no. Let me leave it by saying that Eris was no persecuted victim.

[youtube]OxYIft4lM5Y[/youtube]

this song is a good one. the lyrics are just perfect. sad, yet uplifting at the same time

[youtube]r9EILfAObCc[/youtube]

one of my personal favorites.

[youtube]29NQWHQJYCs[/youtube]

sad, yet uplifting as well. kinda like "yeah you hurt me but i'm going to move on anyways"

[youtube]-a6UJgR-8JE[/youtube]

different from the others. no vocals. idk if its considered sad but definitely gets emotional when the strings come in.

3 doors down - loser
Radiohead - creep
Three days grace - World so cold
Breaking Benjamin - Had Enough

tangerinedream said:
Cathedral said:
tangerinedream said:
Cathedral said:

And dredge up a rather unpleasant memory? Hell no. Let me leave it by saying that Eris was no persecuted victim.

Unpleasant memories, eh? Please, do tell me more! :D

Cathedral said:
tangerinedream said:
Cathedral said:
tangerinedream said:
Cathedral said:

I think she made it pretty clear that she didn't wish to elaborate. I don't think you should push this issue any further.

Geralt said:
3 doors down - loser
Radiohead - creep
Three days grace - World so cold
Breaking Benjamin - Had Enough

Loooove those songs!!! Actually someone once described me with "Creep" once....

mintymint said:
I think she made it pretty clear that she didn't wish to elaborate. I don't think you should push this issue any further.

I agree. Completely.

mintymint said:
Cathedral said:
tangerinedream said:
Cathedral said:
tangerinedream said:

I want to push the issue wide open. I'm getting bored of seeing nothing but "woe is me" and "oh you poor baby" circlejerks on here all the **** time.

Cathedral said:
I want to push the issue wide open. I'm getting bored of seeing nothing but "woe is me" and "oh you poor baby" circlejerks on here all the **** time.

DROP IT.
And you have no right to complain when people call YOU names, when you're doing it yourself, btw.
It obvious this is a subject that needs to be left alone, so please do so. Thanks in advance.

Cathedral said:

o_O

Cathedral said:
I'm getting bored of seeing nothing but "woe is me" and "oh you poor baby" circlejerks on here all the **** time.

This thread is all about songs that make you sad.... I think you're in the wrong place bud.

Latest posts

Back