What stands between you and complete happiness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blackdot said:
life is what stands between me and happiness

People always tell me life is a beach, but I guess we got lost and wound up someplace else. I really wanted to play some volleyball, too...

Probably fear and lack of belief that I'm good enough. Which fights with my sense of self assurance for prominence. It doesn't always win, actually rarely these days. I think we all have those struggles.

Nothing, but I seem to have misplaced said happiness. Not sure where I put it!

Time. Space. And the authentic acceptance, without them fake epiphanies and one-minute pretentiousness, that the world will never change, my ideals are made and being fed only in my mind, and that I am not special in the way I think I am.

There isn't much more that I could ask for really. Just a Girl to call my own, more pay with my job or a higher paying job and a better home. Everything else is good enough~

A little more certainly about the future. Getting my life together with a job and an apartment/house/whatever, and a lady friend. If I had an idea for a career path and the confidence to pursue it instead of being stuck at a minimum wage honeysuckle job and living at home, man would that make me happy. And I've always wanted a girlfriend too. I think if at some point both of those things fall into place I could be extremely fulfilled.

I think that my hormone imbalance gets in the way. It makes me lethargic and unmotivated when finally moving out of this house (basically not living w/ my crazy authoritarian father) will give me back my sanity.

Latest posts

Back