What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6:47...oops running a bit behind. I blame my incredibly comfortable bed, 6 pillows and fluffy covers that I was thoroughly lost in that I had to detangle myself before attempting to stand. You know, the good life disturbed by what’s that thing called...a job.
I think this is you: Ha! ha!

iu

7:18 AM

I went to bed last night by 12:30 AM. So far I've had about 1 and a half cups of coffee, and I feel fine.

That's two days in a row waking up in the 7 o'clock hour. I'm going to go for a week, then a month, and then hopefully this will be just how I am now.

9:12 AM

I went to bed at 12:50 AM last night.

All in all, it's not what I was going for, and I'll have to start my chain of days over again.
But I still got up before 10 AM on a weekend, and went to bed before 1 AM last night, so it's not too bad.

I'll have to go to bed earlier and get up earlier tomorrow, to ease into the groove of the week.

I only slept for about an hour.
I got in from work late, cat accidentally spilled my soup 2/3rds of the way through me eating it.
Cat is fine, it all landed on me though.
So I had to wash clothes and the covers which took 3 hours.
And by the time the laundry was done it was time for me to wake up.
I honestly might just push myself through the day like this and crash tonight when I come in from work.
I have a bunch of stuff I need to get done anyhow.

Latest posts

Back