What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8:01 AM

Not too shabby for a Saturday.

I'm trying to get up and go to bed at the same time every day now because I read that it staves off aging, and also, because I feel better in the mornings than dragging myself out of bed to the coffee machine and basically taking all morning to truly wake up. I think it might make everything I have to do easier if I make sure to get a good night's sleep the night before.

I'm having trouble pushing past the 8:30 AM mark for the morning though. I think if I want to get up at 7 AM without a problem, I need to go to bed at 11:00 PM, not midnight. Guess we'll see how it goes.

2:00 A.M.
So I could do 2 hours of exercise, and 3 hours for breakfast, coffee, and cleaning myself up before taking the trash out for garbage day and then going to work. at 7:30/8:00.

6:4 am every working day. It's so difficult. I tried to go to bed at 9pm afew times, I hoped it could help but I just woke up dirung the night and spent a few hours sleepless. Then was in the morning as sleepy as usual🥱

7:34 AM

Went to bed at 11:42 PM last night, and I woke up today with OK energy instead of dragging myself out of bed. I'm slowly but surely changing my hours to become a morning person.

Latest posts

Back