What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6:22 A.M.
Sleeping meds are kicking my ass. Should probably drop a couple back so I wake up less groggy. But I'm afraid if I do that, that I might not go to sleep at the right time. 🤔🤷‍♂️

I woke at 6.30am, then heard the rain so I turned over and went back to sleep for another hour.

7:37 AM

Went to bed at 11:50 PM last night which is earlier than usual, and I still woke up slightly later than yesterday.
I must still be paying down my sleep debt. Oh well, at least my sleep schedule is more under control than before.

I went to bed just around 10.30pm, woke just once during the night, then back to sleep again until 9am. Usually I do wake earlier than that, around say 7-8 am.

I've been struggling a little the past week and the only thing I could put it down to was that I let my diet slip recently and started eating too much rubbish. As a result, I was becoming more depressed and unmotivated, and today I could barely get myself out of bed, but I knew I had to get my daughter to work this afternoon, and it was a sunny day, albeit windy, so I finally dragged myself out of bed at 11am and went for a 3hr bike ride. I ate a chocolate bar this evening.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back